• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

wernama

CTT1, Those are some pretty specific numbers... Can you get some pretty specific names now... haha, that would be nice but highly unlikely huh?

chk13

Those are some really specific numbers. Hard for someone to just pull them out of the air (or from somewhere else). It is very discouraging for sure. If they are true, CEC went from 4 to 2. Ouch. But I will just try to do what everyone is suggesting and keep my head up and hope for the best.

predikate

On the netfocus site. The package status page which has the "list" of your package contents. Last year the list went away around the time of the board and was replaced by a message saying the selection cycle was closed. I was just asking if anyone noticed this type of status change this year.

kekio86

On the netfocus site. The package status page which has the "list" of your package contents. Last year the list went away around the time of the board and was replaced by a message saying the selection cycle was closed. I was just asking if anyone noticed this type of status change this year.

the list is still there on my package status...

kekio86

So, the result FY09 came out at 2032 on the second Friday of October. Tomorrow is the second Friday of the month... so maybe tomorrow? but do I have to wait until 2100?

R 102032Z OCT 08

ansley

Hey Kekio86, if you're in JAX which I think is EST then 2032 zulu would translate into 1532.... so you'd only have to wait til then! (I think...) The way I figured is the latest the results have ever come out is about 2200 zulu, which is 1700 where I am... so after five o'clock I stop checking... as much...

kekio86

Hey Kekio86, if you're in JAX which I think is EST then 2032 zulu would translate into 1532.... so you'd only have to wait til then! (I think...) The way I figured is the latest the results have ever come out is about 2200 zulu, which is 1700 where I am... so after five o'clock I stop checking... as much...

ohh haha JK I knew that

infogeek

In a way, hearing all the low number talk at least gives out a little more "cushion for the blow" for those of us that don't make it. If I don't make it this year I'll just look at it as it wasn't fiscally sound to commission me this year and standby for the next chance. But I still hope I get it! Good luck to all!

NatBull

Good luck to everyone. I was worried when I thought Intel might only accept 8 people, and now I am really sad that there are only 2 of us getting selected. I would have hated to be on the board choosing such a limited number of people from a pool of some very amazing Sailors.

I hear ya, I am also an Intel applicant and I was hearing and seeing 8 slots since I applied. Then my HOD told me about the cuts and I actually felt my hopes shrivel up...

cbaker

Good luck to everyone. I was worried when I thought Intel might only accept 8 people, and now I am really sad that there are only 2 of us getting selected. I would have hated to be on the board choosing such a limited number of people from a pool of some very amazing Sailors.

So Nat, did you put down core or are you also to old for Core?