• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Eblack904

just checked my high side message traffic. all the way up to NAVADMIN 336/10 and still no sta-21. released really late night night most of these messages. hopefully before noon today!!!

NatBull

Just stopping by to say goodmorning to everyone since it has been almost 2 hours since anyone posted anyhting...GASP! :)) Hop everybody has a wonderful day!

Eblack904

my friend also had a dream about the results. she called me as soon as she got into work and asked me if the results were out. i said no. she said she had a dream but would not tell me. she justs knows what happened in her dream. How is that to make me even more freaked out????? URH!!!

jriggs11784

I'm just going to stop looking for it and wait for someone to tell me. Last night was the first night that I couldn't get to sleep!

Mpower1999

killer boots man!
Just went through my package last night to see if i could prepare myself for the bad news. Looking at the package though only made me feel better. I didn't make color copies but i don't know how much that would really factor. When I read through that PPT it almost seemed like all the negative things people did was talking right at me. Anyways, if it came out today that would be great. If it was great news of course it would be a great weekend. Now, if it was bad news it would give me time to pull myself together

Eblack904

Just went through my package last night to see if i could prepare myself for the bad news. Looking at the package though only made me feel better. I didn't make color copies but i don't know how much that would really factor. When I read through that PPT it almost seemed like all the negative things people did was talking right at me. Anyways, if it came out today that would be great. If it was great news of course it would be a great weekend. Now, if it was bad news it would give me time to pull myself together

O lord! what did you do???? thats not good.

Mpower1999

killer boots man!
Well, on the PPT it said something like the best candidate I have seen in 20 years. My CO said something like that but he put it in a better way than that. I was looking to see if I did something wrong. I couldn't find anything wrong but it is my first package and just like a lot of other people I had to make last minute changes. For example, the people on the boards have no idea what information to include (designation #). So anyways, good news is I didn't find anything wrong. Question... If you are not accepted do you find out why?

Tori

Question... If you are not accepted do you find out why?

I found out for my previous attempt since my CoC knew somebody on the board. They gave general areas to work on....like get college credits. That is only if there is somebody who was on the board that will talk to you or your CoC though.

jriggs11784

My board memebers made a few mistakes. Job Title and designation mainly. I sent them an email after seeing the mistakes and had them make the corrections and send them back. One of the officers had to make 3 different corrections. I know you aren't supposed to see your Interview sheets, but my admin folk (a single PS1) is a dirt bag, so it was imperative that I do all of the leg work. You can't trust anyone, but yourself to make sure it is squared away.

"Best candidate I have seen in 20 years" - remember it says "not okay if its not true" - they don't know if it's true or not. They can't hold it against you if they don't know. I wouldn't stress about it Mpower1999.