• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

wernama

Results SHOULD be out some time next week according to the STA-21 Help desk...I underline should because we all know anything can happen...

Tori

any chance on getting your source to check up on it again and see where its at in the routing??? i had no idea you were in pentagon city. are you going to join the crowd in baltimore next friday?

I'm stationed down in VB, but my LT knows the right people. He is gone for the day since it is Friday, so no luck there. I am in Afghanistan on an IA too, so getting help is a little bit harder. ;)
Sorry....wish I could help!

chk13

Nat, glad I am not the only one. Well, heading out of the office on the road to jax. If the sta-21 guys are suggesting it "should" come out next week then that does not sound too good for today. Everyone have a good weekend, i will check periodically but will try not to let it run my weekend.

good luck everyone.

Bandit X

I'd there not out by now, there not coming out until tues. Don't know why I care. My 2 out of 87 chance isn't looking likely.

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate
Intel Applicants???

It looks like chances for picking up intel suck this year. damn them age requirements...

How many other Intel applicants are out there and have you applied before?

Im an AWO1 in the P3's applying for my second time.

ansley

My best friend asked me today if there was an AirWarriors Anonymous!!! I think there should be. I have a problem! lol.

So, on a different note... with the holiday weekend coming up I don't think we'll see anything; however, I looked back over the years and in 2002 they released the results on Sunday... the day before Columbus Day! Just when you thought it'd be an AW free weekend! But seriously, regardless of when results come out I hope that everyone has a fun, safe, weekend! Be cautious on the roads too! Cops are bound to be out! Don't lose it before you found out you got it! Ok, I'll stop being a mother hen... Good luck!

NatBull

Cluck cluck Ansley. You sound like me when I talk to my Sailors.

I'm an intel applicant as well chris. I'm a PR1 P-3s and MALS. I really wasn't that worried until I saw the numbers. I figure anybody with intel background will be picked way before me regardless of wether my awards were in color or how many awards I have!

cbaker

It looks like chances for picking up intel suck this year. damn them age requirements...

How many other Intel applicants are out there and have you applied before?

Im an AWO1 in the P3's applying for my second time.

I am an AE1 that just transfered to NATTC Pensacola applying for Intel. This is my second time also.

NatBull

And Ansley when you find AW anonymous can you sign me up? I'm going to have hard time on the plane ride to Texas. No Internet. I think I may have AW withdrawals. LOL

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate
I'm on ACDO for the next 6 hours so this is all i have to do tonight, (sorry no msg traffic access). Also, were any of the intel applicants alternates from last year?