• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

jriggs11784

Well, on the PPT it said something like the best candidate I have seen in 20 years. My CO said something like that but he put it in a better way than that. I was looking to see if I did something wrong. I couldn't find anything wrong but it is my first package and just like a lot of other people I had to make last minute changes. For example, the people on the boards have no idea what information to include (designation #). So anyways, good news is I didn't find anything wrong. Question... If you are not accepted do you find out why?

"Best candidate I have seen in 20 years" - remember it says "not okay if its not true" - they don't know if it's true or not. They can't hold it against you if they don't know. I wouldn't stress about it Mpower1999.

jriggs11784

MPower1999 - funny thing. After looking over my package, In a LOR I had a SEAL CAPT put "Jeremy is one of the finest candidates for officer commissioning I have interviewed in my 28 years of naval service." It was the one of 2 only sentences in bold too. lol

NatBull

jriggs do you think it's a good sign that those messages posted this early? Maybe there are more to come today...anybody see anything yet?

jriggs11784

Honestly, someone posted that those were out yesterday on high side and then they finally posted to NPC on the low side today. So, assuming that the STA results will come out on high side first, I can only assume that we won't see anything today. Who knows though, me being Virginia and you being Florida we are later on in the day than anyone else in the U.S. so I imagine anything can happen! Anyways, i'm off to do 18 holes, will check back in later with some optimism. GOOD LUCK ALL!

chk13

my question is did it even make it to the admiral's desk yet. someone suggested it was at N1 then needed to go to legal (for what I am not sure) then back to N1 and finally to the Admiral. This was just a few two or three days ago, so there is no telling where it even is right now.

chk13

they surely are not making up for last year's late results. or at least no overcommensation.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
my question is did it even make it to the admiral's desk yet. someone suggested it was at N1 then needed to go to legal (for what I am not sure) then back to N1 and finally to the Admiral. This was just a few two or three days ago, so there is no telling where it even is right now.

just so everyone is clear on this, N1 is the CNO. if you look at any navy message from him it will say ... FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1// ...

Tori

just so everyone is clear on this, N1 is the CNO. if you look at any navy message from him it will say ... FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1// ...

Actually, N1 would be the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (DCNO) for Manpower and Personnel on the OPNAV staff.

Tori

oh tori....tomato, tomahtoe...do you have his number? lets all give 'em a ring....

I just wouldn't want you to get everyone's hopes higher thinking that he has seen the results for sure....especially since I am the one who told you guys it was at N1. I am wishing like everyone that they come out tonight since I really don't want to wait another very long week. Still...Admin checks it, legal verifies it is good, admin takes it for the CNO final bottom line, and then we see it. Why it takes this damn long...I will never know, but hopefully most of us will be able to fix that one day. *fingers crossed*

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
I just wouldn't want you to get everyone's hopes higher thinking that he has seen the results for sure....especially since I am the one who told you guys it was at N1. I am wishing like everyone that they come out tonight since I really don't want to wait another very long week. Still...Admin checks it, legal verifies it is good, admin takes it for the CNO final bottom line, and then we see it. Why it takes this damn long...I will never know, but hopefully most of us will be able to fix that one day. *fingers crossed*

any chance on getting your source to check up on it again and see where its at in the routing??? i had no idea you were in pentagon city. are you going to join the crowd in baltimore next friday?

NatBull

Chk13 I feel better just reading your post :) I can't wait to get on that plane and head to Texas for the weekend. I have to stop obssessing!!