• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2012 IDC Boards

Walter Gunter

Good Morning-

Finally received my hard-copy Final Select Letter that states my commissioning documents will be forwarded to my recruiter within 10 days. Now I have to start working logistics for my commissioning ceremony!

Did you get the Final docs in the mail? Or did your recruiter call to say they had them?

das

Contributor
The final select letter is posted electronically, and the recruiter can elect to mail it, but usually doesn't. Most people don't get it via mail; the first indication is usually the recruiter letting the selectee know the letter is in, and emailing it or similar.

PapaK

Moved to CT and found a new recruiter. He's a PO and I feel like I've been demoted from LCDR to LTJG to PO. This guy doesn't seem too interested in my cause. What do I do?

das

Contributor
You've heard me say before that you basically need to "recruit yourself", but you absolutely need a recruiter who is on "your side" and will be an advocate in the process. Try to switch recruiters, and if that doesn't work, reach out to the XO of the NRD and explain your concerns.

NavyHusky

Moved to CT and found a new recruiter. He's a PO and I feel like I've been demoted from LCDR to LTJG to PO. This guy doesn't seem too interested in my cause. What do I do?

Where are you in CT? I'm here too and my recruiter is great. She's a PO2 but she's really on the ball. I could maybe hook you up with her?

Gtitan

Looks like I am going to appear before an interview board in VA on or about 7 January 2012. Really excited!

android1010

Recruiter just emailed me and stated that my COMDOCs are here. Wow...Final Select letter yesterday, COMDOCs today. Hoping to get in this afternoon to do all of the official work then start planning the ceremony.

android1010

As of 1530 yesterday, I am officially an Ensign in the US Navy Reserves. Man, what a process. Hopefully, more of the September selectee's will be getting their COMDOCs and swearing in very soon.

das

Contributor
Congratulations. That's the end of one long road, and the beginning of another!