• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
If you guys have looked at last year's thread on STA-21 there was possibly a "leak" of the results around this time last year. I don't know about ya'll but I've been checking the site everyday the past week...

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138133

The leak last year was under the "package status" link. When pulling up this page, selectees were already seeing the next checklist which consisted of flight physical, degree program, school acceptance, etc. I just checked the status today and mine has changed to "package status is closed for this cycle." This is what mine said last year while others (selectees) had the check list. Is anybody have anything different under "package status?"

SkyBoundET2

I just checked the status today and mine has changed to "package status is closed for this cycle." This is what mine said last year while others (selectees) had the check list. Is anybody have anything different under "package status?"

Mine says 'package ststus is closed for this cycle" also... bad news??? :confused: Now i'm REALLY nervous.

SkyBoundET2

My guess is that if some of us have 'package status closed', and others still have the original checklist, than perhaps they are listed 'status closed' as they are reviewed and ranked. Can anyone provide any infomation supporting or faulting this? I, too, think that another slip-up like last year's is unlikely. Really, having results released prior to the message was bound to have been a big deal down in Pensacola... I can't imagine that sort of thing happening 2 years in a row.

RTTitans

off the subject a little but does anyone know where i could find a good bit of information about the AMDO program. there is not much out there from what i have searched but maybe i am looking in the wrong place.

AmericanRiver

Bigfoot Slam Dunk Rainmaker
My guess is that if some of us have 'package status closed', and others still have the original checklist, than perhaps they are listed 'status closed' as they are reviewed and ranked. Can anyone provide any infomation supporting or faulting this? I, too, think that another slip-up like last year's is unlikely. Really, having results released prior to the message was bound to have been a big deal down in Pensacola... I can't imagine that sort of thing happening 2 years in a row.

Your evaluation sounds realistic. I'll be stressing till the results come out like the rest of you.

My Package shows
Package Status is closed for this cycle.

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
Package Status

My package status is also closed.
Earlier this morning it still had my checklist, but since then it's changed. I doubt last year's result leak will happen again.
Good luck to everyone! I applied for SWO/IP and CORE. I've been checking this site everyday and the STA-21 website throughout the day. I can't wait for the results! Hopefully they'll come out early in October!

0812GM

FY09 STA-21 NFO Select
Mine says that my package status is closed as well. I did not get a chance to check it this morning because I had a class at the range, but last night I had the original checklist.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Do any of the selectees from last year know if anything on NKO reflects selection status?

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
My admin o said that your package status becomes closed once your package has been looked at by the board. once the board looks at your package they close it so no changes can be made. the only thing you can take from that message is that you have been looked at, there is no hint as to whether you were or were not selected. good luck to everyone over the next few weeks!

SWOIPWannabe

Whew, this year is particularly nerve wracking. This is my last attempt, I'm no longer applying for Pilot, but I appreciate the resources on this site. If any of you find anything out, please let me know, if I don't get selected I pack my bags for Japan! G'luck everyone!