• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

ELT(SS)

I applied to San Diego State on Oct 1st. All my transcripts/ etc have been ordered. Does anyone know how long it will take to get acceptance/ degree plan?

Is there another school in San Diego anyone recommends? There is quite a few that share the same ROTC unit.
I would say go to USD. They have a work program there where you write parking tickets for so many hours a semester and they give you all of your tuition, after the navy pays their 4K. This means you have to buy books, but the campus is way nicer than SDSU, and it is close to the water so it is not 100 degrees all summer. I like SDSU well enough though. As far as the time frame, I got my degree plan Dec 18th last year. I got the acceptance letter sometime in late November. I would assume those are pretty standard times.

murph0307

FY-09 STA-21 Pilot Select!!
If you contact the ROTC unit at the specific university they may be able to help you speed things up. It took about 2-3 weeks last year for the acceptance letters, I'm not sure about the degree plans cause I was an alternate and it never got to that for me.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Thanks for the info. Now I know not to keep waiting on 282/08. Now onto 286/08. hahahaha Seriously thanks for the info though. Here's hoping for later today for the results.

SPYvsSPY

FY-09 STA-21 Intel Applicant
Well I wasnt going to go into details about 282, but as was posted above, and I posted before 282 is not the NAVADMIN we are looking for. Atleast someone else can back me up now

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
Nomatter what the NAVADMIN number is.... Let's just hope it comes out today, because most likely, if it doesn't... it won't be until next tuesday or later.... it's going to be a long weekend.

Jumbodog

Thanks to all

Just made an account so I could say thank you for all of the valuable information over the last 9 or 10 months. Good luck to everyone.

SubmarineWife

When Refreshing

Hello...another wife here. My husband has applied for the last 2 years and was picked up last year as a NFO, then deemed NPQ due to elevated blood pressure. Applied to CEC/Core this year. Already did pre-commissioning physical paperwork required and all is good!

So, when refreshing the NPC website a million times a day, remember to hold down SHIFT while refreshing to clear your cache.

My speculation is that results will come out today. I think because of the Navy Birthday Balls happening tomorrow (early day for most people) and it being a 3 day weekend, they will be kind and release today.

On that note---if I read (yes, been lurking) about one more person calling down to poor Mr. Stratten or Mr. Parros or to the webmaster at NPC, I think I'm going to scream. Seriously, what do you think they are going to tell you? "Oh, what is your last name and last 4? I'll look you up right now." I don't think so!

SPYvsSPY

FY-09 STA-21 Intel Applicant
so it looks like they are doing some site updates right now, the NAVADMIN that used to be above 285 is gone...I am not sure that that means much haha, but anything is a good sign

exo

heh, I just wanted to let you guys know, it's been a lot of fun watching you guys on this thread. I've been stalking the October 08 thread myself waiting to here about my application.. .but it's fun to watch you guys sweat too :)

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well hopefully the results come out before I get off of watch. Had the 0000-0800 watch this morning and I have been playing every computer game you can think of to make the night go by fast. We can only pray and hope that it comes out today, but if not there's always tomorrow and remember it's just a day away!!! hahaha

davebomb25

Hello...another wife here. My husband has applied for the last 2 years and was picked up last year as a NFO, then deemed NPQ due to elevated blood pressure. Applied to CEC/Core this year. Already did pre-commissioning physical paperwork required and all is good!

So, when refreshing the NPC website a million times a day, remember to hold down SHIFT while refreshing to clear your cache.

My speculation is that results will come out today. I think because of the Navy Birthday Balls happening tomorrow (early day for most people) and it being a 3 day weekend, they will be kind and release today.

On that note---if I read (yes, been lurking) about one more person calling down to poor Mr. Stratten or Mr. Parros or to the webmaster at NPC, I think I'm going to scream. Seriously, what do you think they are going to tell you? "Oh, what is your last name and last 4? I'll look you up right now." I don't think so!

I am in total agreement with NOT calling NPC or STA-21. We should make an Airwarrior agreement NOT TO CALL!!!!!! You wont find out anything you dont already know. Cmon guys and gals.......