• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Okay enough about the not calling I think we all understand that there are a people on here that do not agree with trying to get information from those sources. Yes it is not going to solve anything right now but why keep repeating the same info over and over. Not trying to gripe just saying enough is enough.

davebomb25

Okay enough about the not calling I think we all understand that there are a people on here that do not agree with trying to get information from those sources. Yes it is not going to solve anything right now but why keep repeating the same info over and over. Not trying to gripe just saying enough is enough.

Spoken from one of this threads "callers" I presume! No need to get defensive there pal.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well when you have people sitting on this thread constantly saying don't call and getting all butt hurt about it, it has been getting annoying. I mean yeah I called once to NPC and tried to get a hold of Mike Parros (only got voicemail), but no one has said anything about calling either one of them since about 1300 pst yesterday. I'm just getting defensive because I am getting annoyed with people that keep saying that crap. And yes I have PMS (Pre message syndrome).

davebomb25

Well when you have people sitting on this thread constantly saying don't call and getting all butt hurt about it, it has been getting annoying. I mean yeah I called once to NPC and tried to get a hold of Mike Parros (only got voicemail), but no one has said anything about calling either one of them since about 1300 pst yesterday. I'm just getting defensive because I am getting annoyed with people that keep saying that crap. And yes I have PMS (Pre message syndrome).

Simmer down there PMS boy. It is not a matter of getting "butt hurt" trust me. Its just being realistsic to the fact that you should not be calling to begin with. It's funny to read the PM's I have been getting in agreement on the subject. Its more a matter of "sit back and laugh."

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well first of all I am no boy I'll guarantee that. Just watch how you talk to people. I try not to say anything too offending on here and especially not toward a certain person. You never know who you are going to be talking to so try not to be so disrespectful. If I have disrespected you or anyone it was not intentional and I do apologize, but do not take my apology as me admitting I am wrong just I'm from the country and do not like to show disrespect and sure as hell don't like receiving it.

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
WOW...sounds like we're all a little on the edge because of these results.
Today would be a good day to find out...
Let's hope NPC gets them posted if they are, in fact, ready.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
See I don't understand the mind set some of you people have. I guess it is that message board tough guy syndrome. I mean seriously would you have said that to someone's face Navee? Would you have seriously said waaaa, sniffle, sniffle to someone? Grow the hell up! Just because a few people agree with a statement someone made doesn't mean a hill of beans. I mean if you must down people to make yourselves feel better then by all means help yourself out, but otherwise stop being 12 yr olds.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
If I was talking to you then yeah that comment would of had warrant, but I said my peace so you can stop being an adolescent by saying this is the fourth attempt or here comes the fifth. I could really care less what people think of me on a message board, but I do appreciate all the help from the grown folks in here. Good luck to everyone who has packages in yes that means you dave and yes you to NAVEE

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
Thanks for the heads up. That posting is what I was adding to this forum because it was all I could find. I was trying to pass it on to the rest that others were thinking the same thing. Thanks for the notice though.

LOL I bet the office was wondering why so many people were concerned about the CNO disclosure of nuclear weapons. Hot topic I guess ;)

About people getting butt hurt on this forum... shut your face. This place is the internet and getting offended or thinking you have some type of higher moral or understanding than someone else is just a waste of damn time on the internet. Trust me, I did all that and it got me no where. We are on this forum to help people and to be helped. Thats it. Move on