• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
Dada da….. dada da.

UNSOLVED MYSTERIES an all new episode starts “NOW”

Tonight on Unsolved Mysteries, we have something so shocking… it has baffled people for weeks. And maybe tonight… YOU can help solve this UNSOLVED MYSTERY!!!

The Case of the Missing NAVADMIN…. Brought to you by the stressed out people of “Air Warriors”

brake for commercials

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
The Case of the Missing NAVADMIN

Our story starts earlier in this year when people from all over the nation and some parts across the world sent in letters, papers, and other documents in hope to achieve the ranks of commissioned officer in the united states military. Like many years before, everything started as usual, but little did they know…. That the results of their long hard work, would vanish, not to be seen.

Where is this NAVADMIN now, who has seen it. Maybe held ransom in a some dark room on an oak desk guarded, deprived of food and water….

If you have any information to help solve this mystery please contact our offices at 555-1934, all callers are kept anonymous.

now a word from out sponsors….

davebomb25

Dada da….. dada da.

UNSOLVED MYSTERIES an all new episode starts “NOW”

Tonight on Unsolved Mysteries, we have something so shocking… it has baffled people for weeks. And maybe tonight… YOU can help solve this UNSOLVED MYSTERY!!!

The Case of the Missing NAVADMIN…. Brought to you by the stressed out people of “Air Warriors”

brake for commercials

Nice... and the commercials are AFN commercials that are warning Sailors of the stress associated with late NAVADMINS!!!!!

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
The Case of the Missing NAVADMIN

Since first airing this episode, we have a report and possible sighting of the STA-21 NAVADMIN… last seen to be about 8.5in wide by 11in long, black 10-12pt currier new text, approx 3-4 pages long.

Wait a minute…. We have a caller on the phone. Hello caller, I was told you have some current information on the missing NAVADMIN. Yes…. I called npc and they said, that somebody said, that this guy said, that….

OK… please, no speculation. Goodbye caller.

Again… If you have any information that could lead to the finding of the missing NAVADMIN for STA-21 please call our offices immediately.

Operators are standing by.

aircrew1221

I guess the results are not coming out today. Bummer!!!!

Yea I was thinking the same thing. With NPC having the day off tomorrow and then the 3 day weekend, I guess we're all just going to have try to keep our sanity until at least tuesday.

I just wish someone would give us a straight up answer and stop BSing. I think they will tell us anything at this point. It's been signed so now just post it BLAH!!

Good luck to everyone over the next few days hopefully by tuesday we all wont be bald.

Navy_Brat_AT

Wow this is really driving me crazy! I dont know if I can handle them going on a 4 day weekend.

"Come on Man, I Need It!!"
-Eddie Murphy-

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Well I'm holding out for another 3 hours. That's supposedly what I saw on another site but then again, speculations are running around like wild fire. Oh well, again...hurry up and wait.

FitNavy

Also, 286 is listed on the home page but not on the page that has the messages. Perhaps there is a slim possibility that it might still release today. Am I the only one that doesn't have 286 on the reference/message page?