• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

loweryab

Welcome back! I was reading about the weather there yesterday. Craziness!

It was pretty crazy. Denver got about a foot of snow, my place got only six or so inches but remained ICY!!

Didn't stop me from venturing up to Denver Wednesday night, though. I had tix to see my favorite band and wasn't going to miss it!

Turbeau

Feel your pain on that one. If I don't get picked up I'm gone in a hurry. My pack out for PCS from Jacksonville to SD is Nov 4-6. Thats after having already postponed it twice. Throw in the final inspection (living on base) on Monday Nov 9, and that will leave me exactly 5 days to drive to SD before my report "no later than" date of Nov 14th. Add a pregnant wife and 18 month old...good times...I think my head is about to explode.:eek:

I though i had it bad I still don't have orders in hand, waiting on either orders or the results from STA-21. The bad part is I xfer on the 11th of Dec( most likely) because I show up to G.Lakes 9502 school on the 11th of Jan 2010. Luckily I don't have a house to sell, but two school age kids to find where they are going to go to school. And a wife that seams to be so stressed that she thinks she has an ulcer.. :)

JJLindsey

Does anyone know the time frame in which NAVADMIN's are posted? Is it a standard 0700-1700 or do they post later/earlier than that? Thanks.

JJLindsey

Last year it was 2000 EST

Oh wow, ok. So basically no defined timeframe, just whenever they get it out. Rog. Thanks.

On another note, who all out there is located in VA Beach stationed on Oceana? Which command? I'm at VFC-12, the reserve adversary command with the blue camo 18C's.

loweryab

How late you workin tonight our helpful message traffic ninja?

I'll be here at my desk until probably 1600 MST. So 1800 Eastern. After that I am trying to get a hold of a friend that stands watch on the NORAD ops floor. Pretty sure he has access - just need to track him down.

zeroentropy

The DTG last year was 2032Z which is 1632 EST and the message was posted the following monday on NPC.

This is why its good to have someone on here with message traffic access. I'm sure if they are posted tonight, that we don't want to have to wait until next week to find out.

SolongMC

If you think about it, with the NPC ADM being out of town for the first 3 weeks of Oct - getting back this week (thats why the sudden increase in navadmins coming out) Id say theyre moving pretty quickly... the continuation of personnel with 20yrs or more navadmin probably took a long time to get through.. hang in there ladies and gents and thanks again loweryab for doing what you do