• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
buddy of mine got an email from pcola, age waiver denied for pilot, currently 25, turns 26 in Nov, said he wouldnt of had time to complete degree in 36 months(already has AA). offered him NFO. told pcola to leave his pilot in there and take his chances. if nothing else hopefully gets picked up for core and grads on time, selects pilot in senior yr and gets it...pcola said there were about half a dozen packages with this issue this year....FYSA

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
You guys do realize that ~50% of all STA-21 selects are CORE options?
Oh, that fact looms big to me, however, they also realize that I'm 30 and there's no waiver in the world that I'd be eligible for. If I was younger, I'd be all over Core and feel that any individual that states that they only want to be a ****** (fill in blank) Officer, is putting themselves at a significant disadvantage.

David M. Holland

East Meets West
I am going to be 29 by the time I go to school if selected. I will have about 60 transferable credits. (AAS). Leaves me less than two years to do so. I am in the same boat. I hope I can get an email telling me it isn't going to be possible too so I can at least plan for something else. When did your buddy get it?
buddy of mine got an email from pcola, age waiver denied for pilot, currently 25, turns 26 in Nov, said he wouldnt of had time to complete degree in 36 months(already has AA). offered him NFO. told pcola to leave his pilot in there and take his chances. if nothing else hopefully gets picked up for core and grads on time, selects pilot in senior yr and gets it...pcola said there were about half a dozen packages with this issue this year....FYSA

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
I am going to be 29 by the time I go to school if selected. I will have about 60 transferable credits. (AAS). Leaves me less than two years to do so. I am in the same boat. I hope I can get an email telling me it isn't going to be possible too so I can at least plan for something else. When did your buddy get it?

Guessing you are applying for NFO? Got it this past week, Tues or Wed. Final decision should be to make the board deny your option for first selection, not the people who screen the packages. Good Luck.

TheCzar

FY13 Pilot Applicant (2nd time)

I got a phone call around the 21st discussing me approaching the age limit for pilot. After a few phone calls they said I would have to provide a degree plan stating I would complete my degree by spring 2014. DONE!!! But this is my first time applying and my course load would be pretty heavy according to my degree plan. Definitely worried, but all I can do now is wait.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Wait until the beginning of October. That's when the shenanigans begin.

DITTO. I'm currently completed with IFS and DIVOLC. I;m a geo-bachelor as well. I should class up Thursday if all goes as planned. PM me if you have any questions. I have probably been in your shoes.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
board convenes sometime this month right? been OCONUS on vacation for 8 days, still on leave till monday. last year we had an applicant in PCOLA who gave us updates on the board start/end judging by the reserved parking spots at OD2. anybody worried about the ERB? put in conversion packages?
CP

Eblack904

board convenes sometime this month right? been OCONUS on vacation for 8 days, still on leave till monday. last year we had an applicant in PCOLA who gave us updates on the board start/end judging by the reserved parking spots at OD2. anybody worried about the ERB? put in conversion packages?
CP

Price Man good to see you back! The board convenes in September. However it was nice last year to know when itstarted and ended. Also we know some info from the board will start to leak out late september. Because the board members always disclose some info to some people.