• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY16 IDC DCO Board (Jan 16)

If you applied, select the designator(s) you applied for

• 1805 METOC

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1815 IW

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • 1825 IP

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • 1835 INTEL

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters

gaj29

Just found out my recruiter is on leave until February 4th! Does anyone know of a POC I can contact? He's the only officer at the recruiting station, everyone else said they are unable to help and recommended trying a different officer recruiter to get the results, but don't know of any.

Thanks

exNavyOffRec

Just found out my recruiter is on leave until February 4th! Does anyone know of a POC I can contact? He's the only officer at the recruiting station, everyone else said they are unable to help and recommended trying a different officer recruiter to get the results, but don't know of any.

Thanks

I would reach out to the officer processor they should be able to get you to someone at the NRD who will give you the results of your application.

MTRIO

I would reach out to the officer processor they should be able to get you to someone at the NRD who will give you the results of your application.

Just spoke to my professor and the results has not been sent to him yet, but he'll check first thing tomorrow am.