• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY16 IDC DCO Board (Jan 16)

If you applied, select the designator(s) you applied for

• 1805 METOC

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1815 IW

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • 1825 IP

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • 1835 INTEL

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters

cmdeane

i know how you feel i got a lot riding on this, many hopes and dreams i hope it works out first time around

as likely it will be my last attempt to try to join the join the military most likely

if i dont ill continue in private sector IT management

ryblyguy

Is the 25th the confirmed date of when results will be posted?

Per my OR, there is no official release date of the results. They will upload the results to an OR access only webpage (CIRIMS is the name I think) at an undetermined time and date. You will find out when the OR visits the webpage and notifies you of the results.

Crippy011

You live by the gouge, you die by the gouge
i know how you feel i got a lot riding on this, many hopes and dreams i hope it works out first time around

as likely it will be my last attempt to try to join the join the military most likely

if i dont ill continue in private sector IT management
This is my third time submitting my application. Hopefully third time's a charm, knock on wood.

Neil Helfand

My second time submitting (although should be my third since my first recruiter missed submitting it by an hour I am told...). Good luck to all!

exNavyOffRec

Per my OR, there is no official release date of the results. They will upload the results to an OR access only webpage (CIRIMS is the name I think) at an undetermined time and date. You will find out when the OR visits the webpage and notifies you of the results.

correct, no specific release date, they are done when they are done.

NRC in the past would email the list to the NRD's then the senior leadership can then distribute if they decide to, several NRD's just let their recruiter hang out and wait.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Man, the once-a-year frequency really makes the stakes higher.

I first walked into a Navy recruiting office 3 years ago. I've learned a lot and will be a better Ensign in 2016 than the Ensign I would have been in 2013. Reapplying forced me to reassess, recommit, and redouble my efforts. I'm [even] more mature, with more qualifications, more leadership, and more IWC-specific knowledge.

But... clock's ticking on all of us. I don't need the Navy but I sure hope the Navy needs me.