• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY16 IDC DCO Board (Jan 16)

If you applied, select the designator(s) you applied for

• 1805 METOC

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1815 IW

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • 1825 IP

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • 1835 INTEL

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters
correct, no specific release date, they are done when they are done.

NRC in the past would email the list to the NRD's then the senior leadership can then distribute if they decide to, several NRD's just let their recruiter hang out and wait.
They are the moderators of wait game:D

cmdeane

Man, the once-a-year frequency really makes the stakes higher.

I first walked into a Navy recruiting office 3 years ago. I've learned a lot and will be a better Ensign in 2016 than the Ensign I would have been in 2013. Reapplying forced me to reassess, recommit, and redouble my efforts. I'm [even] more mature, with more qualifications, more leadership, and more IWC-specific knowledge.

But... clock's ticking on all of us. I don't need the Navy but I sure hope the Navy needs me.

well said

I feel the same way.....3 years for me as well.
I hope you get it too. This is my first time. At least, I don't have to do all the interviews,paperworks and recommendation, once again, for next year. In case, I don't get chance this year. Any thoughts on what I need to do newly in term of documents, interviews,for next year?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I hope you get it too. This is my first time. At least, I don't have to do all the interviews,paperworks and recommendation, once again, for next year. In case, I don't get chance this year. Any thoughts on what I need to do newly in term of documents, interviews,for next year?
Identify a senior (O4 or O5) officer in the designator of your choice to mentor you. Ask him/her what you should do to improve your qualifications & competitiveness for DCO. Then, go execute, "Message to Garcia" style.

rjsj38

If selected, how soon is the first physical fitness test and weigh in? Does that happen at the recruiters? The first drill weekend? At DCOIC course in Newport?