• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

cinnamon

My worry is the sit-ups! No matter how much I train I can’t get back to what my core was prior to my baby. Any suggestions?!

I can easily hit 8min for my mile and 13 or less for the 1.5 mi.

srp_4737

jalen22

My worry is the sit-ups! No matter how much I train I can’t get back to what my core was prior to my baby. Any suggestions?!

Probably just add a little bit of core to every day you exercise and figure out the most efficient technique. Marine corps crunches were super easy to game once you got the technique down lol

swmonroe88

pilot
hahaha I really hope we all get in together. Pcola would be a lot of fun. I have a pretty good idea of what to expect for some of the stuff in API too since I went though some aviation parts as enlisted and still know a few people who were aviators. We could all help each other out with stuff.

NACCS?

DefiningFire

Try doing a wide variety of abdominal and back exercises. If you're mainly focusing on just situps then you will better over time, but if you work all the supporting muscles as well then it will be way easier for progression.
It's a similar concept to individually working calves, quads, hams, etc. and then seeing an overall progression in squats rather than simply just doing squats.