• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

cinnamon

So I’ve been weightlifting since 2013 and even since having a baby, aesthetically, I’m in the best shape. Strength is almost were it was benching 115, squatting 215 and deadlifting 215. Not my PR’s.

My current trainer increased my cardio and added more circuit training. Although it helped with endurance I don’t think it’s going to help me reach these PRT goals. I did a mock PRT yesterday and these sit-ups are killing me, barely hitting minimum. So I woke up pretty bummed. ? That’s my last gym spiel. ?

#DontHaveBabies ??

Thanos

I third that! ?

Fourth!

In all seriousness though, if we prepare with HIIT programs like Insanity, is that good enough to get in overall shape for OCS or not even close? I completed Insanity and twice, in high school and college. It’s incredibly hard, but it improved my cardio drastically. My endurance isn’t as high anymore since I haven’t done it in a while, but if I started again to prepare, along with usual pushups and running, will that help?