• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

srp_4737

I'm aiming for sub-7:30 by the time the first test comes around, but idk if I'll actually hit it.
I hope you're telling the truth about your time. OCS will be far more enjoyable if we can get a nice lil race on our hands every time they test us haha.
Which college did you run at?

I ran the 400 and 800 meters for Oklahoma Christian University. This is the closest thing to proof I got since I was on a track for the 1.5 mile time trail and used a normal watch (GPS is inaccurate when you constantly turn left). I ran this 3 weeks ago on our cross country course. Sounds like we would have a great race!

Thanos

I ran the 400 and 800 meters for Oklahoma Christian University. This is the closest thing to proof I got since I was on a track for the 1.5 mile time trail and used a normal watch (GPS is inaccurate when you constantly turn left). I ran this 3 weeks ago on our cross country course. Sounds like we would have a great race!
View attachment 23615

I’ll watch you guys from the back

jeffersjack

View attachment 23615

I'm so pumped. You just gave me lots of fuel for training. It's getting cold in Missouri, and I've been feeling like ass the past couple of days while running. If we aren't in the same OCS class, I'll be depressed.