• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

jeffersjack

76 inches 205 since we’re all posting stats...
Damn, I would have guessed 76” was too tall for a pilot.
I wasn’t even sure what the upper limit was until now. I remember reading that the height limit for astronauts was 72” so i slouched a bit when they were taking my height at meps, just to make sure.
According to military records, I’m 71.75” ?

bigbird

Biggest Bird
I wasn’t even sure what the upper limit was until now. I remember reading that the height limit for astronauts was 72” so i slouched a bit when they were taking my height at meps, just to make sure.
6 foot 5 is I think the limit I believe I’m an inch under it lol

Thanos

around 50-60

60 is good though I thought, that’s Good Low. Certainly well above the minimum for our age group.
I mean, if that’s not considered acceptable by most people then I guess I’m weak too. But I usually reach 58-62 in the 2 minutes. I know the number might sadly decrease with lack of sleep and after doing sit-ups. But as long as I can do at least 58 I’ll personally be content.

Kirk G

Benson115
Here ya go bud, the official chart for anthros and aviation. This is what NAMI will reference

Attachments

• 3710.9D.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 49