• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good idea or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SECNAV took a lot of flak over the Cesar Chavez and Gabby Giffords. You notice all the boat names since have been pretty conservative. I doubt they'd want to wade into that mess again.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
I'm going to have gay sex as I write an ORM report and blow on a breathalyzer - all while wearing nothing but glow belts around my ankles and a waterflage cover with a SWO pin on the side.

No need for my real name, just call it the USS Soda Jones. We'll bring in a hermaphrodite named Kenny to christen the ship with a bottle of green apple to keep it classy.

CAMike

None
Contributor
I'm going to have gay sex as I write an ORM report and blow on a breathalyzer - all while wearing nothing but glow belts around my ankles and a waterflage cover with a SWO pin on the side.

No need for my real name, just call it the USS Soda Jones. We'll bring in a hermaphrodite named Kenny to christen the ship with a bottle of green apple to keep it classy.

So what you're saying is that you haven't yet gone through the Post DADT/Social-INDOC (class) yet?

sodajones

Combat Engineer
So what you're saying is that you haven't yet gone through the Post DADT/Social-INDOC (class) yet?

On the contrary, I'm celebrating the new "Gay is cool" mantra all while doing what it takes to get a ship named after me.

CAMike

None
Contributor
MANY years ago we had a couple of Very Attractive Female Sales Associates in the company that would "page" (pagers were used heavily prior to cell phones) certain management imbeciles to the phone number of the San Francisco Jacks as a joke. SF Jacks was a Gay club where dudes do what chicks should do for them in private. Anyway, Harvey Milk would be proud of these "like minded" deviates. God help us all if a USN ship is ever named after a LLG that simply just served out his time in the USN with no exceptional service. Yeah I grew up in SF, but I believe the gay lifestyle and all that goes along with it is nothing more than a cover for high functioning pedophiliacs.

If you weren't gay and were paged to that number- you probably would have nightmares after listening to their recorded message, although it was pretty comical coming from two female hotties (with exceptional humor prowess).

If you ever wanted to mess with someones head, page them to this number: 415-267-6999. It's not pleasant and they will likely be permanently affected, great for O-4 and above wetting downs- no pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.