• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hell Hath No Fury...

What Do We Call Her

• Shocker

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Lynx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Fury (Now with Permutations!)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Kestrel

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Lightning II (Now With More Death)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Spitfire II (Now were Reaching)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Black Mamba

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Piasa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Durka Duster

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • WHO CARES?

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
TheBubba said:
I'm gonna piggyback off of Dan right quick here...

From what i understand, your average Joe Schmucatelli bad guy doesn't give a rat's patootie what we call an airplane or any other piece of equipment... After having one bad experience at the business end of a weapons system, they often make up their own nickname for it... and its often more fear-inspiring than anything we can come up with...
good point

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Tex_Hill said:
I'd have to vote nay on the Mustang II because of the terrible memories associated with these:

1975%20Ford%20Mustang-II%20Models%20art_jpg.jpg

And there was already a Mustang II. It was basically two P-51s joined together with a dual boom tail. THose must have been interesting to fly.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Maybe somebody already put this out as an idea, but how about the F-35 Chuck Norris

F-35 Norris or maybe the F-35 Chuck. I assume the F-35 will deliver some serious round house kicks to the face.:icon_boxi

Never mind...(sigh)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Yeah... someone did... but we decided that it was a very imperialistic move... and we don't want to sound imperialistic...

Cobra Commander

pilot
Whats wrong with imperialism?!!! That sounds like liberal speak to me! :D

How about the F-35 Derka Duster?

or the F-35 Warhammer

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
OK... I say we turn this into a poll to see what the name of the F-35 should be...

I'm gonna put a vote in for "Dirka Duster"...

Cobra Commander

pilot
RetreadRand said:
I still prefer the "Hamburglar". Apparently so does the Prez:
dubya.jpg

I almost pooped in my pants when I read that.

How about the F-35 Massive Erection?? Eh?? It fvcks terrorists up

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
AllAmerican75 said:
And there was already a Mustang II. It was basically two P-51s joined together with a dual boom tail. THose must have been interesting to fly.

Actually it was called the F-82 Twin Mustang.

ap34.jpg

mo7stanley

I am sorry to rehash this argument that was covered before but this is new information that was not available at the time. Apparently the F-35 is better than anybody thought. After seeing this video I think it definately deserves a name of a god or possibly may rise to the level of chuck noris (Sorry Chuck, I forgot to capitalize your name.)