• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hell Hath No Fury...

What Do We Call Her

• Shocker

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Lynx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Fury (Now with Permutations!)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Kestrel

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Lightning II (Now With More Death)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Spitfire II (Now were Reaching)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Black Mamba

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Piasa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Durka Duster

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • WHO CARES?

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
^I think my favorite part is when the F-18 falls off the back of the carrier and then "takes off."

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I guess I've been out of the cockpit too long. I must have missed the last LSO conference where they added some new launch procedures. Also, somebody needs to find the JOs doing the flat-hatting in their Su-27s and turn them over to the ORM Nazis.

definately deserves a name of a god or possibly may rise to the level of chuck noris (Sorry Chuck, I forgot to capitalize your name.)

falusdihfa;sjidhb!!!

Alright not to diverge from this topic but what the hell is it with Chuck Norris? the dude is a queer.

MacGyver was so much better.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
goosegagnon2 said:
Alright not to diverge from this topic but what the hell is it with Chuck Norris? the dude is a queer.

My god... everyone back away... this man won't live much longer... *shields eyes*

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
ghost119 said:
but i want to watch the best round house kick ever!

YOu won't be able to watch it. YOu'll just be able to see the before and the after. In between the two there will just be this large blur. You'll blink and it'll be over. That's how fast His Chuckness is.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Did you know..... That Chuck Norris is around 5ft tall, and on the sets of all his movies the other people on the cast had to be specially picked so that he wouldn't look short. They also had to adjust the height of door frames and other stuff so he wouldn't look like a midget. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble (not really)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Cobra Commander said:
Did you know..... That Chuck Norris is around 5ft tall, and on the sets of all his movies the other people on the cast had to be specially picked so that he wouldn't look short. They also had to adjust the height of door frames and other stuff so he wouldn't look like a midget. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble (not really)

Sorry buddy, but I'm gonna have to call BS on that one. Oh, you poor misguided fool.:p

Pay homage to His Chuckness now, before he delivers his Roundhouse Kick, in all of its perfection.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
ghost119 said:
^ see what i mean?

this whole 'chuck norris is so great' deal does get rather old

Never!:D

Lighten up Ghost, it's a joke. Smile a little.:)

"Squeeze some limes" as A4s would say.:icon_rast