• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC I fly 5 hours a month and I want out.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Good memory, yeah I think that was the actual hangar. I think the best we ever got was something like the local OfficeMax regional staff. There were at least a few hotties :)
I wonder if the hangar party is still a thing at KNKX? Do other air stations host these? It seemed a bit weird to me at the time, but I guess it helped fund MCCS programs on base?? I dunno...

Edit: weren't any hangar parties in New River. 😁

Last edited:

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Any maintenance recovery good deal depends on where you're at. El Centro..fuck that. Cebu, in the PI? Cool...(I wasn't on that one, but I heard good stories). Yuma Proving Ground...ugh. I think my HAC screwed the lot lizard bartender from the base club...so there's that. 😆
Or Manado Indonesia, We brought a maintenance crew and engine for an A6 that made an emergency landing there. Had to keep the goat herd they used to crop the taxiway grass away from the cargo ramp (They shit all over it in the shade) and an interesting bunch of Peace Corps workers came through on a refuel stop.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I wonder if the hangar party is still a thing at KNKX? Do other air stations host these? It seemed a bit weird to me at the time, but I guess it helped fund MCCS programs on base?? I dunno...

Edit: weren't any hangar parties in New River. 😁

I hope they still do it. I'm sure some families have been created during the after party :)