• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Question for who ever has an answer. How long does MEPS prescreening take? OR put the paperwork in last Wednesday. Also, when should I get results from the SF86? Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

when they examine pilot fit they look at the first 2 scores of the astb right? AOR and PFAR? and I had brought this up earlier but when I hear not picked up it seems as if that means for SNA and SNFO, do those not selected for SNA still have a shot at NFO?

If only going for NFO they look at AQR, FOFAR, and OAR, due to numbers it is more likely for a person to get a Y for SNA and N for SNFO

exNavyOffRec

Question for who ever has an answer. How long does MEPS prescreening take? OR put the paperwork in last Wednesday. Also, when should I get results from the SF86? Thanks!

by the book it is 72 hours but often if there are many documents it can take longer, and in your case the clock would start first thing Thursday am, it always starts at the beginning of the next workday.

Josh3714

I had heard about 300 but that was early, they often revise later in the year.

That's around what the Fleet OCS Processor told me today too. He didn't say how many they select at each board though. Just said they did select a lot between the last two.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
by the book it is 72 hours but often if there are many documents it can take longer, and in your case the clock would start first thing Thursday am, it always starts at the beginning of the next workday.
Roger, thanks NavyOffRec. How about SF86 results?

David0619

Okay. To distract everyone and lighten the mood, what pipeline or aircraft would ya guys want to fly? I'd pick helos!!!!! No doubt! 350 hrs fixed wing and 2 flights in a helo and those were my favorite flights.