• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Thanks man. It's Friday, so let's cheers to some good news soon.

It's also Valentines day, so enjoy your date. If you guys are single like me, well..., Happy Singles Awareness Day, enjoy your drink. If a couple months passed by fairly quick since our were submitted, another month/couple of weeks shouldn't be an issue.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
It's also Valentines day, so enjoy your date. If you guys are single like me, well..., Happy Singles Awareness Day, enjoy your drink. If a couple months passed by fairly quick since our were submitted, another month/couple of weeks shouldn't be an issue.
The gf got me an instructed flight around tampa bay. Def a keeper

Probably the best single valentines day I've ever had, just passed my check ride today for my PPL

Kees

SNA Select
Question regarding recruitment protocol--NavyOffRec, you may have the best insight on this one.

Long story short, I feel like there is a severe lack of communication between my recruiter and I with respect to my kit and its progress/status. I try to stay in the loop by calling to check in with my recruiter every couple of weeks, but never get straight answers to my questions and sometimes don't receive a callback at all. As a result, I am having a difficult time determining whether I am simply being strung along or if there are legitimate underlying issues holding things up that I am not aware of.

I am hesitant to assert myself out of fear of being denied the opportunity to apply altogether, but I also recognize that my future is on the line and the lives of my family and I are on hold until I am either selected or surpass the age limit.

In any case, I was hoping someone with similar experience or inside information could shed some light on my situation so I can make a better decision as to how I will move forward to resolve the issue. My thought is that I should just be upfront with my recruiter about everything and see what he has to say, but I want to ensure I am not crossing any lines. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers!

exNavyOffRec

Question regarding recruitment protocol--NavyOffRec, you may have the best insight on this one.

Long story short, I feel like there is a severe lack of communication between my recruiter and I with respect to my kit and its progress/status. I try to stay in the loop by calling to check in with my recruiter every couple of weeks, but never get straight answers to my questions and sometimes don't receive a callback at all. As a result, I am having a difficult time determining whether I am simply being strung along or if there are legitimate underlying issues holding things up that I am not aware of.

I am hesitant to assert myself out of fear of being denied the opportunity to apply altogether, but I also recognize that my future is on the line and the lives of my family and I are on hold until I am either selected or surpass the age limit.

In any case, I was hoping someone with similar experience or inside information could shed some light on my situation so I can make a better decision as to how I will move forward to resolve the issue. My thought is that I should just be upfront with my recruiter about everything and see what he has to say, but I want to ensure I am not crossing any lines. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers!

I might be able to understand slow to get back to you if he is busy with other duties, but you should be able to get a straight answer, why would you think he would string you along?

headinclouds

4 times? you have great scores, or did you retake after the other boards?
First time Pro-Rec X because of a processing error. Second and third were no's from USMC I'm assuming because of PFT scores. I originally scored a 6/6/6 ? but retook it because of the Pro-Rec X. I've been at the process (on and off) for about 4 years.