• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

AmericanJoe

34731537.jpg

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
I have not been PQ'd yet as I am waiting for an inspect from MEPS... I will not be making this board and will be shooting for the April board. I did ask my OR if a board is indeed meeting this week and whether or not it will affect the board in April. Here is his response: "I called recruiting headquarters and they confirmed that kits are being reviewed this week and, as of now, the board will still meet again in April. This is always subject to change but generally, they are pretty good at sticking to their word on this." Good luck to all on this board!!! Hopefully you fellas will have some good news in a few weeks.

cheers man, hope to see you in soon.

Oneil

Tranquillitas Ordinis
@brodaw,
If I'm going to MEPS on Wednesday, will the PQ letter really take 1.5-2 weeks? I'm getting nervous about missing the board...some people on here said 1-3 days but he's standing by 1-2 weeks.

Edit: if the boards convening this week that would be awful for me

Relax bro your only 21 years old. It took 1 1/2 weeks to receive mine. You might have to wait till June.

brogdawg32

@brodaw,

Relax bro your only 21 years old. It took 1 1/2 weeks to receive mine. You might have to wait till June.
I know, but doesn't matter how young I am, I'm not going to be glad I missed a board. Just how I work haha.

And I was thinking June, but fortunately it looks like April is still going to be a board, which is no big deal at all.

Good luck to everyone who made this one!

I know, but doesn't matter how young I am, I'm not going to be glad I missed a board. Just how I work haha.

And I was thinking June, but fortunately it looks like April is still going to be a board, which is no big deal at all.

Good luck to everyone who made this one!
Best of luck on the next board. I missed the October board by a few days and here I am waiting on the Feb board.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
anyone have any insight on the turn-around process for ProRec? Should I be the one to call my recruiter or just wait for the call from the recruiting office? I still havent heard results from INTEL and didnt want it to be this way for Pilot/NFO

Surf

pilot
anyone have any insight on the turn-around process for ProRec? Should I be the one to call my recruiter or just wait for the call from the recruiting office? I still havent heard results from INTEL and didnt want it to be this way for Pilot/NFO
Aren't Intel results out already? From my last Pro-N experience no news was bad news, I had to call them to find out I was Pro-N.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
thats what I am thinking but at least wanted an answer and still dont know how to get one...I assume a Y for pilot/NFO might be a priority for my recruiter

Surf

pilot
thats what I am thinking but at least wanted an answer and still dont know how to get one...I assume a Y for pilot/NFO might be a priority for my recruiter
Just try asking around at your NRD, see if anyone could look up your status. Assuming you can't get a hold of your recruiter.