• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Getting "stuck" with pilot is an alien concept on this Air Warrior site. If one considers a ProRec-Y pilot as getting stuck, why list it as a choice? Most applicants would love to be stuck that way!;)
BzB
Hense the quote, It's a dilemma I can't fathom. I'm rearing to get in and hope this rumor mill spits out something true eventually.

The_Pants

My packet was submitted about 2 weeks ago. Cleared everything and is sitting in the pile waiting to be reviewed. Anyways, to add to the confusion my OR basically said that a board could meet at the end of February or could be between March and April, this is coming from the Ohio district. But best of luck to everyone. I am sure we will know soon. Feelin' lucky enough to even have my application looked at.

exNavyOffRec

Do you know why? I was reading through some stuff and some folks mentioned having SF-86 problems or MEPS issues causing the delay (at least in part). Would it be wrong to think that because I already am SECRET cleared and have been PQ'd by N3M that my FS may come sooner than a 6 month wait? Or do they specifically hold back designators? Thanks for any insight.

It is all about numbers, a decrease or movement in billets from one FY has much more impact on a designator that brings in 30 than 200.

reFLYluwasch

pilot
Hense the quote, It's a dilemma I can't fathom. I'm rearing to get in and hope this rumor mill spits out something true eventually.

Just got off the phone with my OR and he said the board will meet any day now if they haven't already. He also encouraged me to text or call as much as I want. While this post may not serve as the added confirmation some might be looking for, I just wanted to say my OR is the bomb.com

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Relax, you've got a solid package, stressing can be hazardous to your health!;)
BzB

Aris

NavyGuy05
Just got off the phone with my OR as well. My package is with the PM and he told me that the board did convene earlier this week so I would be up for the next one--March if there are enough applicants or possibly April (scheduled board). Missed Dec board by a couple of days and finally got PQ'd 2 weeks ago. Hope that provides additional excitement for those that had ready packages :). Hope I pick up soon as well :)

cb812

SNA
When will FY15 numbers be picked up? Next board? Wasn't the board that convened this week picking up FY14 slots?

theghettodefendant

None
When will FY15 numbers be picked up? Next board? Wasn't the board that convened this week picking up FY14 slots?
Not everybody from last board has gotten their FS yet and on the December Board thread someone was saying those who haven't been picked up yet are getting pushed in to FY15. If that actually turns out to be true then those picked up this board could be FY15 although that is pure conjecture based on a rumor so everything I'm saying is probably wrong.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
I think it's gonna be
Not everybody from last board has gotten their FS yet and on the December Board thread someone was saying those who haven't been picked up yet are getting pushed in to FY15. If that actually turns out to be true then those picked up this board could be FY15 although that is pure conjecture based on a rumor so everything I'm saying is probably wrong.
is it safe to assume, outside having a rap' sheet a mile long, that once you get that ProRec you should start getting ready to send off because more often than not you will eventually get an FS? I know most of us are waiting on/stressing about ProRec but is it a sure thing or do we still have to hold our breath?

theghettodefendant

None
I think it's gonna be

is it safe to assume, outside having a rap' sheet a mile long, that once you get that ProRec you should start getting ready to send off because more often than not you will eventually get an FS? I know most of us are waiting on/stressing about ProRec but is it a sure thing or do we still have to hold our breath?

From what I've read on this board once you're pro rec'd barring some kind of medical or legal issue you should be good to go.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Just so everyone is aware that MEPS medical record is sent to N3M for a general commission but that it is not a flight physical. When you get your final select letter it will say that you are selected to have an advanced aviation physical at OCS. This will happen during the first week at OCS and is much more in depth than MEPS.