• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Definitely hard not to call my OR today, but I'm not gonna be "that guy"
I'll go ahead and be "that guy". I don't understand everyone's trepidation, it's your recruiters job.

Here is his response when I asked him to check CIRIMS because an AD NFO candidate got a pro req.

"CIRIMS says you are still at board. No recommendations have been uploaded for Pilot yet. NFO and Pilot are two separate. "

Surf

pilot
I'll go ahead and be "that guy". I don't understand everyone's trepidation, it's your recruiters job.

Here is his response when I asked him to check CIRIMS because an AD NFO candidate got a pro req.

"CIRIMS says you are still at board. No recommendations have been uploaded for Pilot yet. NFO and Pilot are two separate. "
I guess it's now just a matter of how long it takes results to trickle down the command.

exNavyOffRec

CIRIMS is normally takes a little bit of time to update, they try to do the Y's first, then the N's when they get the chance, it can take a few weeks to get the Y's in.

FYI NFO and Pilot are different designators but same board, same board members.

Surf

pilot
CIRIMS is normally takes a little bit of time to update, they try to do the Y's first, then the N's when they get the chance, it can take a few weeks to get the Y's in.

That makes sense, so we are still looking at next week for results unless a few of us get lucky and find out earlier.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep the ear to the ground.

halfbreed83

DO you have any idea what the quota was for this board?