• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
This is extremely exciting. Years of hard work with this moment in mind as a goal that kept me going. I can't wait to hear back.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
You sir, are an excel maverick.
Ha, thanks but just have way too much time on my hands today...Updated yet again. If you care to, when you find out just put an 'X' in the column pertaining to your selection status...if not just update on the thread. Anyone feel free to update the selection status of another if they don't

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
How did you lock the first five rows? I've been trying to figure that out forever now.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Using google docs is a pain in the ass but, select the table you want to freeze -> go to view -> freeze rows -> and select the number of rows from the selected table you wish to freeze.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
ps - i think this group has successfully created the first, if not one of the first, applicant statistical databases. if it keeps up this could be used as a solid P.O.R. for future users. I understand it doesn't take into account the intangibles but it may prove to be a solid start for selection stat tracking and reference. April applicants may start using that tab now

Surf

pilot
ps - i think this group has successfully created the first, if not one of the first, applicant statistical databases. if it keeps up this could be used as a solid P.O.R. for future users. I understand it doesn't take into account the intangibles but it may prove to be a solid start for selection stat tracking and reference.
I think you are right, my OR told me the board mostly looks at the applicant numerics first then the extra stuff if necessary when it comes to the 13900 boards. This thread should be stickied for that reason alone.