• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Sweet baby Jesus why did I check this at work....There will be partaking in many libations this weekend. Its the bottom of the 9th, bases loaded. Its time for the big one boys.

Surf

pilot
Sweet baby Jesus why did I check this at work....There will be partaking in many libations this weekend. Its the bottom of the 9th, bases loaded. Its time for the big one boys.
Haha well your in GA so you can do 40's. We used to make the road trip from JAX to GA for the 40's back in college...the stupid things we did.

brogdawg32

All the NFO and SNA boards are rolling, if not mistaken, so that means the April board is nonexistent until there's enough applicants.

A couple recruiters (including mine) have said there is definitely a board in April. I'm pretty sure before they switched to rolling there was a board scheduled for April and they're picking it back up (or just convening again at that time)

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
A couple recruiters (including mine) have said there is definitely a board in April. I'm pretty sure before they switched to rolling there was a board scheduled for April and they're picking it back up (or just convening again at that time)
14 April 2014 was the original scheduled

B619

Congrats to the guy who got selected. I doubt I made this board or will be picked up the next board since I'm turning 27 on the 11th of November... Unless I get a waiver...