• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Surf

pilot
It was just moved to page 2 of the same document because your kit is at the next board.

David0619

Anyone know if the board even considers FOFAR scores for pilot? I'm only applying to pilot and hope they don't even take into consideration FOFAR.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
I'm gonna have to be moved to the April board, couldn't get to MEPS in time. This week will be a month since my papers were submitted. Is it normal to wait this long for a date?

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
I'm gonna have to be moved to the April board, couldn't get to MEPS in time. This week will be a month since my papers were submitted. Is it normal to wait this long for a date?

It could vary by location. I went to MEPs within two weeks after getting my information in. I would be more persistent with your OR.

exNavyOffRec

yes, normally they get back to you within 72 hours, if they want something else they will ask, MEPS has been known to loose items, your recruiter should see what is going on.

brogdawg32

Once my prescreen was approved it took 2 days to get me in.

It took MEPS about 5 business days to get back each time (took me 3 submissions to get approved, prior asthma) after submitting the prescreen form.

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA

I was cleared in under a week. My OR and department are excellent at what they do. NRDSF

halfbreed83

yes, normally they get back to you within 72 hours, if they want something else they will ask, MEPS has been known to loose items, your recruiter should see what is going on.
NavyOFFRec,
Do you think that the results are truly going to be released this week? its weird that only one candidate was informed of there selection.....

exNavyOffRec

NavyOFFRec,
Do you think that the results are truly going to be released this week? its weird that only one candidate was informed of there selection.....

given what I have heard I would say yes, and knowing how the selections are distributed it doesn't seem weird to me.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day. Someone is probably going to get a heart attack every time their phone goes off waiting for their OR. That person might be me. Lol

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day. Someone is probably going to get a heart attack every time their phone goes off waiting for their OR. That person might be me. Lol

"And in other news tonight, multiple members of the popular naval aviation message board 'Air Warriors' spontaneously went into cardiac arrest when called by their respective officer recruiters. Now, over to Tony Chavonte with sports."