• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

headinclouds

I was under the impression that SEALs or SAR swimmers did the actual scooping... The helo just drops them off.
They can't get there without the ride.

Same for me. But I haven't called my OR to bug him to check my status yet and I'm not sure if he is aware that a board has even met.
I'm trying not to call him, but if I don't hear anything by tomorrow I'll bug him (for all of us).

David0619

nothing on my end...
Hey guys. So my Processor actually called me yesterday (thought it was THE call) and said to expect results most likely next week. She said this board is FY 15 which might cause more delays and they are dealing with budget issues for the new FY which had to be delt with. Overall, I would expect late next week. But that's coming from Denver. She also said SWO slots are very slim and pilot/NFO are in demand. So thought that was good news

AmericanJoe

Hey guys. So my Processor actually called me yesterday (thought it was THE call) and said to expect results most likely next week. She said this board is FY 15 which might cause more delays and they are dealing with budget issues for the new FY which had to be delt with. Overall, I would expect late next week. But that's coming from Denver. She also said SWO slots are very slim and pilot/NFO are in demand. So thought that was good news

Hopefully this is just a "don't call me, I'll call you" answer

Not trying to wait another week here

jander12

pilot
I just talked to my recruiter (I was returning HIS call... but it was just a "wanted to touch base" phone call, so I asked THE QUESTION). CIRIMS, for me, still says "at board." He said the norm is within 2 weeks...

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot

I was really hoping to avoid OCS in the winter, if selected. O'well.

Spread break is next week so if news drops next Friday expect all hell to break loose in Tampa.

I would definitely go to Disney if my friends were still around then again, you know, tourist.

jander12

pilot
I was really hoping to avoid OCS in the winter, if selected. O'well.

If I understand it correctly, FY15 class dates would start sometime after July 15; which would give us a graduation date post 01 October 2014. (EDIT*) - which is the summer. :)