• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

cb812

SNA
Look at the spreadsheet, the Y's are coming from a range of scores and GPA's... Don't count yourself out yet bud. Goes to show that the metrics are not 100% responsible for selection.

Josh3714

It was fun gentleman, but got word this morning, Pro-Rec N SNA/SWO/NFO best of luck to everyone.

Do you think it was because of your age? When do you turn 27? I'm 26 AD but I have heard of people older then me getting selected. You had awesome scores man!

exNavyOffRec

Need for pilots and they select for attrition. Flight school is actually a weed out till advanced although more make it through than attrite. But if you just got Pro-Y your focus should be preparing for OCS.

SNA and SNFO now have to be cleared through N3M, so that cuts out many who would normally have been selected then cut out, so you have better overall people going up for SNA and SNFO, this is in addition to what Mr Spenz said.

Surf

pilot
Congratulations everyone who got the good news, see you in Newport! To the guys who worked hard and got the no this time, don't give up. If you really see yourself doing this it's just a matter of time before you get it. Persistence pays off!

If he isn't calling you in the next few days that is not a good sign.

On the other hand, it might not mean anything. It seems certain NRDs are receiving info sooner than others. The last time I spoke to NRD Minneapolis, they hadn't heard anything about any of the applicants.