• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

The_Pants

Called my OR. My application is still being reviewed for errors so I did not make the February Board. See you'll for the "April" one.

Will my signatures expire by any chance if my application sits to long?

headinclouds

This is crazy! How did you and headinclouds both get a N?! How was your interview with the officer? I say reapply but only put SNA and NFO as your main choice. I think the problem is the boards mightve played hot potato because they assume you might get accepted into the other community.
I have one negative in my package (drug waiver). The only other thing I can think of that the board can hold against me is my age. I would have needed to been placed in the Mar 16 OCS class in order to commission before my 27th birthday. I may not be able to fly, but there are plenty of other designators I can try.

mattl02428

I have one negative in my package (drug waiver). The only other thing I can think of that the board can hold against me is my age. I would have needed to been placed in the Mar 16 OCS class in order to commission before my 27th birthday. I may not be able to fly, but there are plenty of other designators I can try.
I'm in the same shoes with the waiver but mine is dui. I heard I should be fine but I'm worried

thuntfx2

Called my OR. My application is still being reviewed for errors so I did not make the February Board. See you'll for the "April" one.

Will my signatures expire by any chance if my application sits to long?

The signatures do expire after a time but your OR or processor will notify you is there is an issue. Once the package is submitted the signatures are locked in at least for the next board though, I'd imagine.

The_Pants

I'm in the same shoes with the waiver but mine is dui. I heard I should be fine but I'm worried
Yeah I have a waiver as well but my OR told me as long as it was dismissed and taken care of they shouldn't hold it against you especially if it was X amount of years ago.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
My recruiter said he'd put in a good word for me and it was a one time young kid mistake. I'm highly motivated and involved in leadership and volunteer on campus
Your recruiter doesn't have that much say. I mean there is a section of your application where he/she writes an observation about you and that can be good or bad. As far a waivers I knew some people while at OCS that had a drug or underage drinking waiver not for a DUI. Mistakes do have a way of following us no matter our age.

cmd44

Pro-Rec Y SNA/NFO 3/6/14

If it's any hope, I had a citation for minor consumption. I know it's not the same boat exactly because I didn't need a waiver but anything alcohol isn't exactly nail in the coffin.

The_Pants

Your recruiter doesn't have that much say. I mean there is a section of your application where he/she writes an observation about you and that can be good or bad. As far a waivers I knew some people while at OCS that had a drug or underage drinking waiver not for a DUI. Mistakes do have a way of following us no matter our age.
underage drinking waiver? I'd bet that would constitute more half of all applicants...Who waited to have a drink of alcohol until they were 21? Unless it was a citation at a college party.