• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

The_Pants

Louisville, just moved out here in August for this exact opportunity. My brother is an officer in the Marine Corps and lives up in prospect, so I thought I'd take the plunge to Louisville and apply for SNA/NFO.

cmd44

Pro-Rec Y SNA/NFO 3/6/14
Louisville, just moved out here in August for this exact opportunity. My brother is an officer in the Marine Corps and lives up in prospect, so I thought I'd take the plunge to Louisville and apply for SNA/NFO.

Small world, I live in Jeff. You moved to apply?? I'm confused.

cb812

SNA
I also asked my OR about needing an interview and he told me that it was not needed. I am non-AD, non-prior. Are these interviews something that we can request? Does the OR not want to schedule them because of the added paperwork? Can NavyOffRec, Rufio, or DIVO chime in on this one?

exNavyOffRec

On the other hand, it might not mean anything. It seems certain NRDs are receiving info sooner than others. The last time I spoke to NRD Minneapolis, they hadn't heard anything about any of the applicants.

email works the same everywhere, it is one file with all applicants and NRD's.

exNavyOffRec

I have one negative in my package (drug waiver). The only other thing I can think of that the board can hold against me is my age. I would have needed to been placed in the Mar 16 OCS class in order to commission before my 27th birthday. I may not be able to fly, but there are plenty of other designators I can try.

Drug waivers except for experimental MJ use <10 times can be a killer. I had some great applicant never get picked up because of that same issue.

A$AP

None
Just found this forum, guess I'll join the convo.. Pro Y for SNA. My recruiter told me to expect a FS letter in 30 to 60 days. He was told July-Dec could be an OCS date. Anyone else hear that?
Yeah my OR said "April to June" for the final select. Congrats on the Pro Y!