• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

brogdawg32

Wait...I'm confused. Someone just asked how one of the guys who got a N's officer interview went. My recruiter said I don't have to have an interview for SNA/NFO.

Is that a mistake?

cmd44

Pro-Rec Y SNA/NFO 3/6/14
underage drinking waiver? I'd bet that would constitute more half of all applicants...Who waited to have a drink of alcohol until they were 21? Unless it was a citation at a college party.

That's my case. It was at college, walked in front of a house party as police rolled up. Issued a citation, paid fine for deferment, end of story. But as I said, I didn't need any waivers.

Josh3714

Wait...I'm confused. Someone just asked how one of the guys who got a N's officer interview went. My recruiter said I don't have to have an interview for SNA/NFO.

Is that a mistake?

Active Duty does. We get our LORs by going on a board in front of pilots or for whatever job we are applying for.

The_Pants

That's my case. It was at college, walked in front of a house party as police rolled up. Issued a citation, paid fine for deferment, end of story. But as I said, I didn't need any waivers.
I feel your pain. I've had bad luck with the po-po too. But you paid the fine? Did you just plea guilty? and when filling out your application did you put that in the box that asks to explain any drug/alcohol related charges?

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
underage drinking waiver? I'd bet that would constitute more half of all applicants...Who waited to have a drink of alcohol until they were 21? Unless it was a citation at a college party.
They were caught. If not caught or no record say no.

cmd44

Pro-Rec Y SNA/NFO 3/6/14
I feel your pain. I've had bad luck with the po-po too. But you paid the fine? Did you just plea guilty? and when filling out your application did you put that in the box that asks to explain any drug/alcohol related charges?

Deferment program, so I paid like $325 and since I didn't get in trouble for 6 months, they 'dismissed' it. So I believe on my record it says Minor Consumption - dismissed.

Yeah man, my OR scheduled me for an interview. Don't you have to get interviewed by someone in the community you're applying for?

No...
I wish I could've been interviewed. I rock at interviews and to show them that I'm a changed man would've helped tremendously. Now I'm fucked over cause all I was to them was a numbered list of pros and cons.

The_Pants

Deferment program, so I paid like $325 and since I didn't get in trouble for 6 months, they 'dismissed' it. So I believe on my record it says Minor Consumption - dismissed.
Wow that is a big fine for such a trivial act. BTW we have the same OR and Processor.