• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

AndreasW

The December board page had most people going to OCS during the two February classes, and I saw one posting for an April class. Those were all SNA and SNFO applicants.

What are yall's plans while waiting for a FS? I'm graduating in May, so I figure I'll just deliver pizzas on my motorcycle until I head to OCS(I'm guessing that will happen in July).

Josh3714

@reFLYluwasch yeah I do remember seeing that. Just wondered if it was that way every time because it seems a lot of civilians went during the February classes so that's only 2 months since the board convened. Maybe it's backed up though. I know flight school is because I had another friend who graduated from the November class and had to go back home for a month before going to Pensacola.

JFShampy

pilot
I heard that age critical people have priority, strictly hearsay.

I would go tomorrow if called today... But I've been in recruiting for over a year now.

But good news I'm scheduled to swear in next Wednesday.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot

I would go tomorrow if called today... But I've been in recruiting for over a year now.

Congrats! Age critical seems to be an open-ended term, I feel like I would consider myself age-critical considering I am 9 months from the cutoff to get to OCS but the question is do others consider me to be?

exNavyOffRec

If you are swearing in then you have an OCS date, the dates are part of the FS letter (NUPOC and CEC collegiate can be different).

JFShampy

pilot
If you are swearing in then you have an OCS date, the dates are part of the FS letter (NUPOC and CEC collegiate can be different).
If that's the case AWESOME! My recruiter only said he scheduled me for the 19th to swear in, nothing about an OCS date.

JFShampy

pilot
I thought we swear in after we receive or FS, or is it different for AD?

I'm not active duty. I am age critical, and I have been in the DEP (enlisted) for about a year now. They are putting a rush on me for a couple different reasons. I have no idea if it means I have a FS but it's definitely an indicator if I'm being scheduled to swear in.

Helps that I already had background check for enlisted side (was going nuke).

reFLYluwasch

pilot
@reFLYluwasch yeah I do remember seeing that. Just wondered if it was that way every time because it seems a lot of civilians went during the February classes so that's only 2 months since the board convened .

I did see a lot of non-AD go as well. I've also heard of OHARPing lasting longer than a month if that's what you're referring to with your friend. Good luck with your interview.

headinclouds

I was age critical and didn't get selected, ymmv.