• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Along the same lines: my cousin is an enlisted Marine. Would he be able to be a part of my first salute ceremony? He has been a huge inspiration for me and I would love to be able to honor him by including him in the cermony. I have not been able to find a good answer elsewhere online.

Kees

SNA Select
So it looks like this is the 2nd board I've "missed"... Even though my pkg was supposedly submitted late Nov. I'm not sure where the disconnect is but if someone could give me the processor's phone number I'd appreciate it-- this is getting ridiculous.
Hang in there. I've missed 5 consecutive boards because of paperwork delays. Remember, the juice is worth the squeeze!

Kees

SNA Select
WOW.

How is that even possible?

A combination of my OR being new to recruiting (still learning the ropes), my processor allowing paperwork to sit on his desk for weeks at a time, and my crossing the line between being patient and passive. I finally reached the point of "enough is enough," and took the initiative to contact both my OR and processor on a weekly basis to ensure things got done. It finally seems to have paid off.

I figure it is my future at stake, thus, it is ultimately my responsibility to see that the door to my dream is opened in the end. So, I became the squeaky wheel and finally got a little grease.

kdubAF

AF NCO
Thanks Kees. My problem is 2 boards have gone by that my OR said my pkg made it to. So twice I've waited and waited expecting results. You guys all post your good news and then it's 1-2 weeks later I find out I didn't make the board. This time I had to find our from a forum member.. My OR still hasn't even given me the bad news yet about this board. But 2 sounds better than 5 so maybe I should relax a bit lol. Btw, I still don't know who my processor is.

brogdawg32

That is brutal man. Get into this April one and make those dreams a reality!

Makes me appreciate my recruiter and processor a lot more. I've had a lot of contact with them and they're very responsive and on top of everything. If my recruiter misses my call I get a call back or a text almost immediately. Processor returns calls as well.

NRD LA doing it right

Thanks Kees. My problem is 2 boards have gone by that my OR said my pkg made it to. So twice I've waited and waited expecting results. You guys all post your good news and then it's 1-2 weeks later I find out I didn't make the board. This time I had to find our from a forum member.. My OR still hasn't even given me the bad news yet about this board. But 2 sounds better than 5 so maybe I should relax a bit lol. Btw, I still don't know who my processor is.
I talked to my OR today and the only thing he said is the intel board didnt go well for people. How is it that he still doesnt know about the results and everyone and their brother seem to. Including an applicant who supposedly has the list?!

NOT trying to rag on him. I just dont understand the logistics of the situation.

dstc

That is brutal man. Get into this April one and make those dreams a reality!

Makes me appreciate my recruiter and processor a lot more. I've had a lot of contact with them and they're very responsive and on top of everything. If my recruiter misses my call I get a call back or a text almost ?immediately. Processor returns calls as well.

NRD LA doing it right
NRD LA, you working with LT Deinla