• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

jtmedli

pilot
soooooo, the inevitable question......... who is calling Monday:D?

I won't lie to you. I really want to call, but don't wanna be a nuisance. My OR and Chief are out the office this week so the processor is the only one who really knows anything.

tuke09

I won't lie to you. I really want to call, but don't wanna be a nuisance. My OR and Chief are out the office this week so the processor is the only one who really knows anything.

I would not feel too bad about being a nuisance, I mean within reasonable bounds. OR's get paid to deal with us, mine makes just about 100K a year as an OR, 120K when you factor in BAH. I have contacted mine weekly, sometimes more, usually by email unless its really pressing then I call, and have always had a positive experience. I guess personalities vary so maybe I am just lucky with the OR I have. I plan to inquire about INTEL tomorrow, and will post if I find anything out.

govols

SNA/SNFO
7/8/7 65
LOR one professor, one US Marshall (O-7 paygrade) Congressman Geoff Davis (family friend) one employer.

student Eastern Kentucky University, Political Science Major, Philosophy Minor, 3.6 GPA (and rising)

I just called my OR, no news, he did tell me to keep calling though, been trying to get on to a board since october and finally made the january board, hoping for SNA pro req

govols

Why weren't you seen in Oct or Nov?

I didnt make the october board because I couldnt get all the paper work done by sept 25th. the november board was not made because my recruiter was not answering the phone or responding to emails, I couldnt get ahold of anybody in the office to finalize my degree completion plan for BDCP and get in and finalize the application until the 23rd of october and my application was not uploaded until the 26th of october, 1 day beyond the deadline for november

partially my fault partially his fault, but that is in the past, I just want a pro req

Scruff

None
Contributor
I didnt make the october board because I couldnt get all the paper work done by sept 25th. the november board was not made because my recruiter was not answering the phone or responding to emails, I couldnt get ahold of anybody in the office to finalize my degree completion plan for BDCP and get in and finalize the application until the 23rd of october and my application was not uploaded until the 26th of october, 1 day beyond the deadline for november

partially my fault partially his fault, but that is in the past, I just want a pro req

Are you out of NRD Nashville?

nugget61

pilot
Gotta say, I'm starting to feel impatient with the results. Really was keeping with the mindset that "they'll come when they come" but I was really hopeful to hit the March 7 class... prolly won't happen this late in the game.
So what's todays rumor?

N9148Q

Contributor
Todays rumor? How about this one: All applicants that are members of airwarriors will be recieving a pro rec Tuesday Feb 2 sometime after lunch. That work Nugget?

tuke09

Todays rumor? How about this one: All applicants that are members of airwarriors will be recieving a pro rec Tuesday Feb 2 sometime after lunch. That work Nugget?

I heard the same thing. Some new experimental Program "Big Navy" has lined up for this fiscal year.

Gus Gorilla

That's right. With the overwhelming presence of social networking they're after socially acceptable people who can type. The newest take on opsec is that 1000 rumors going every direction will effectively spread the enemy thin trying to cover everything.
Is it deep enough yet?