• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

N9148Q

Contributor
Not going to snap but would not suprise me that they have that bet. Can we get in on it? haha

warface

Banned
All applicants that are members of airwarriors will be recieving a pro rec Tuesday Feb 2 sometime after lunch.
yeah....
rszcye.jpg

govols

I tried three times, got voicemail each time. Processor still has the same msg on his voicemail about being out of the office. Mebbe he forgot to change it, or he is indeed still out.

consider yourself luck that your OR has a voicemail. if mine is out of the office it just rings for days. I did call on the 1st and there was no news around 4 oclock in the afternoon

govols

so who is going to call today? i think my OR is probably getting sick of me calling, spoke with him every business day since last weds asking about the results.

flyman3456

Goshawk
OR says "I definitely know that their are no results out yet....I don't even think they have had a board yet. Yeah I would say they definitely have not had a board yet"

Last week he said the same thing several others on here said "results will be out mid Feb".

I'm going to lay low and call next Friday the 12th.

flyman3456

Goshawk
I was told that the boards have apparently not met yet (for SNA) and will be doing so this week as well as potentially next week due to the amount of packages they have to see. The person told me the boards could possible extend until mid Feb, which really really blows :(

Since my OR confirms this. I'm going to believe the boards are meeting now or in the near future.

N9148Q

Contributor
Talked to my OR got the same results as flyman. Atleast some of us are getting the same response now. So maybe there is some truth to it.

Mbones

I also heard the same thing from an (not my) OR this weekend. It seems that there has been a deluge of apps and as a result they will be plugging through them much slower than normal....Awesome. But as noted before, at least we are seeing some consistency.

ArkansasFlyBoy

None
once again, im telling you, talked to the cats in millington in charge of boards, expect word mid to late february at the earliest. relax and go have a beer.