• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Japan

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Japan's great .... but based on the recent posts herein .... I'm UNsubscribing from this thread ... :)

Domo arigato.

david_fickle

Are the chicks down with American dudes. I got it for Japanese chicks, or do they hate us like when you go on WestPac?

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
What about winter sports, ie skiing/snowboarding. IS there any decent resorts near atsugi? How do they compare to US ski resorts?

thenuge

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
What about winter sports, ie skiing/snowboarding. IS there any decent resorts near atsugi? How do they compare to US ski resorts?
Not too sure about Atsugi but up north in Misawa I think there is a ski resort like right off base. The only ski type places I visited were in the south and they sucked, royally. One was outdoors and was all fake snow. The other was just a little indoor hill with one jump and no powder, it was really quite brutal. Then again I grew up in Colorado so I was spoiled as far as mountains are concerned. It might have been comparable to the Smokey’s or something. Up north is good from what I hear though. I mean they did have the winter olympics in Nagano some years back.

Are the chicks down with American dudes. I got it for Japanese chicks, or do they hate us like when you go on WestPac?

FICKLE, Not sure if they will like you but, umm, they seemed to like me.:D