• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
If you were born there you a citizen, if your mom became a citizen of the US when you were a minor then you should have become a US citizen thru derivation.

Some countries no matter what you write or say will always view you a citizen of that country if you were born there.
Yes I was born there and received my citizenship through my father and mother who were citizens. I have a Certificate of Citizenship and U.S. passport as well. That is what I'm afraid of but the processor didn't say anything about sending them any response from the embassy, just a copy of the letter I write and the mail receipt. I hope the fact that I am willing to renounce my citizenship will suffice though. I've done some research on AW and it seems that NRC was indeed content with some members just writing a letter addressed to the right embassy.

exNavyOffRec

Yes I was born there and received my citizenship through my father and mother who were citizens. I have a Certificate of Citizenship and U.S. passport as well. That is what I'm afraid of but the processor didn't say anything about sending them any response from the embassy, just a copy of the letter I write and the mail receipt. I hope the fact that I am willing to renounce my citizenship will suffice though. I've done some research on AW and it seems that NRC was indeed content with some members just writing a letter addressed to the right embassy.

The increased what they wanted several years ago.

Buss

None
First, congratulations and hope to see you both at OCS soon, maybe even October 6. Second, question for you both: when you got ProRec-Y did you already have your medical and clearance approved/started? I'm just wondering bc I've had my medical and clearance approved since being ProRec-Y but no FS letter yet. Thanks!

Thank you!

I completed MEPS and had my SF-86 filled out before I was Pro Rec'd Y. I don't think they started the background check until after I was selected.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
I had a PQ letter and my JPAS was already open prior to becoming PRO-Y in the July board.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Any active folks had medical request any additional info? Just wondering, seems that our medical is in a database from looking at my record. There is the chronological history of care, which has absolutely everything...and I mean everything to include counseling on self assesment of testes..which I am sure I never got lol.

Any active folks had medical request any additional info? Just wondering, seems that our medical is in a database from looking at my record. There is the chronological history of care, which has absolutely everything...and I mean everything to include counseling on self assesment of testes..which I am sure I never got lol.

Eh, just had a request to redo CBC and fill out a little box the doc missed the first time. That's it!

alaurin

All day, every day!
Yeah, I had to get a female health exam, also had to write extra paperwork for my waiver. There's always something.