• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Yeah true that...some OR's think that since they sent your app off before the 1st of the month that they can say you are positively being seen. Yet there's an official at-board list for that, as FedEx/UPS/USPS (especially the Postal Service) can miss a package or truck or flight and your package doesn't get there in time.

Honestly, it doesn't matter about the list as there's nothing you can do about it now, but I was kind of stupified that no one was frantically posting in their impatience. If the past 6 months were any indication this thread would've been 16 pages instead of 6 already, lol. Guess that means we've got some cool, calm, and collected officer candidates amongst us...

trombone

I just got informed that my assessment got thrown out for technical reasons beyond my control and I might not be seen by this board.

SWOHopeful

I just want my recruiter to tell me if you letter of reconsideration was accepted or not. Does anyone think I could call my processor for the information?

blarged

ready
I just got informed that my assessment got thrown out for technical reasons beyond my control and I might not be seen by this board.

Are ASTB and assessment the same thing? If so, that sucks man ... If you have to retake, at least it won't count towards your three and you will know exactly how it is going to go.

MidWestEwo

None
I just want my recruiter to tell me if you letter of reconsideration was accepted or not. Does anyone think I could call my processor for the information?

The letter is just to inform the boards as to why you should be reconsidered. You need to make substantial changes to your package for it to be accepted. What have you changed in yours?

trombone

Are ASTB and assessment the same thing? If so, that sucks man ... If you have to retake, at least it won't count towards your three and you will know exactly how it is going to go.

The assessment was an interview that I did with my recruiter's boss' boss. It was supposed to be a big booster.

trombone

The stuff I do have isn't bad, but this is my second time up. I improved my test score by 6pts and this was going to be the other piece.

SWOHopeful

The letter is just to inform the boards as to why you should be reconsidered. You need to make substantial changes to your package for it to be accepted. What have you changed in yours?

I know. I retook the test and had a slight improvement. On top of that I also did a couple of interviews with officers. One 0-4 and one 0-5 that I flew to Tampa for. Anything else?

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
Can you have an assessment done by pretty much any military officer? Do those help a lot? How would I go about scheduling one? If I don't get selected there isn't a whole lot I can do besides getting a few of those.

trombone

Can you have an assessment done by pretty much any military officer? Do those help a lot? How would I go about scheduling one? If I don't get selected there isn't a whole lot I can do besides getting a few of those.

My recruiter fixed me up with one. The are completely optional, but they do help in telling the board that a senior officer in the designator you are applying for is giving you his or her blessing.

CTag

I found out I have to do an interview tomorrow with a CEC Lt. I already know it's going to be a sale's pitch on why I should change the order of my preferences. None the less, good luck to everyone. Hopefully we hear something back within the next two weeks.

jl08

pilot
I just got a call from my recruiter to let me know that I am on the list for the June boards. This is good news since my processor didn't submit my package until the 2nd. Since nobody else has posted this yet, I am guessing that the list just came out this morning so..... let the harassing phone calls commence.:icon_mi_1

blangman1

June Board pushed to 23JUN

My recruiter, Atlanta region, said the board has been pushed back to 23JUN. I got a birthday on 06JUL and guess what I want?:D