• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

Grumman10

ENS USN
Can anyone else confirm that the board has been pushed back? I tried calling my recruiter 2 days ago and he hasnt returned my call yet, and I'm not about to call him again.

CTag

I was interviewed today by one of the CEC Assession officers that sits on the monthly boards and was informed nothing of the selection getting scooted back a week.

jl08

pilot
When I spoke with my recruiter earlier today he said the boards were still scheduled for the 15th

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that his recruiter is going on vacation next week through the 23rd, and by saying the boards have been pushed back until then will prevent any unnecessary calls to the cell during the horrible waiting period immediately after the 15th - therefore keeping his peaceful vacation uninterrupted...

Just my $.02...I've never heard or seen anything stating that a board was pushed back, in fact I remember once that they met the Friday before the weekend (the 13th) as the 15th fell on a Sunday. Unless this is some kind of cost-cutting measure being implemented to save a few dollars somewhere in the pipeline, I seriously doubt the likelihood that they have indeed postponed it.

But if they did, that sucks in a way as I'll be in Cabo San Lucas from the 21 through the 26 and might not be able to check my emails on the beach...that'll just postpone my good/bad news and make the vacation drag on instead of lingering smoothly.

batesdl

Can anyone else confirm that the board has been pushed back? I tried calling my recruiter 2 days ago and he hasnt returned my call yet, and I'm not about to call him again.

I have not heard that from my OR, he has stated to me that all is still on track as far as he knows.

Bates

batesdl

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that his recruiter is going on vacation next week through the 23rd, and by saying the boards have been pushed back until then will prevent any unnecessary calls to the cell during the horrible waiting period immediately after the 15th - therefore keeping his peaceful vacation uninterrupted...

Just my $.02...I've never heard or seen anything stating that a board was pushed back, in fact I remember once that they met the Friday before the weekend (the 13th) as the 15th fell on a Sunday. Unless this is some kind of cost-cutting measure being implemented to save a few dollars somewhere in the pipeline, I seriously doubt the likelihood that they have indeed postponed it.

But if they did, that sucks in a way as I'll be in Cabo San Lucas from the 21 through the 26 and might not be able to check my emails on the beach...that'll just postpone my good/bad news and make the vacation drag on instead of lingering smoothly.

I would about guarentee that the board is on time. I have never heard of a board being pushed either. I have however heard of a board taking place a few days early as you mentioned above.

Bates

damcrac

Final Select NFO

Maybe his recruiter said this because that is around the date he will have the results. I can't imagine how many calls they get from the 15th through that time.

I'm having to ressist calling mine. Need to be patient, but would be nice if I knew that my packet was being looked at. I even decided to help teach a youth performing group that travels the nation to help pass the time by keeping me working all day everyday.

Anyone else confirmed? Is so when did you submit. I finished my packet on the 23rd of may. When it got in I don't know.

Good luck to all applicants this coming week or 2.

jl08

pilot
I wouldn't worry so much about calling your recruiter for legitimate reasons, it is their job to help you. Maybe my recruiter is just a nice guy but I have never felt as if I was bothering him by calling. Calling to see if you are going to be looked at by the board or calling on the 20th to see about the results shouldn't be a problem unless he/she specifically told you not to.

damcrac

Final Select NFO
I wouldn't worry so much about calling your recruiter for legitimate reasons, it is their job to help you. Maybe my recruiter is just a nice guy but I have never felt as if I was bothering him by calling. Calling to see if you are going to be looked at by the board or calling on the 20th to see about the results shouldn't be a problem unless he/she specifically told you not to.

I ended up giving him a call anyways to check and make sure everything was submitted without any issues. I had not talked with him since I submitted, so I figured it would be good to check in either way. I'm up for the board, and am hopeful. Now the next step in the long line of hurry up and waits, waiting for rec.

dreambrat18

So i havent posted in a while but I didn't make the list so ill be waiting for july. Which sucks royally cause ill be in germany at the time the list gets posted for july too. So, good luck everyone! and im out of the running till next month.

fbodypilot

It is confirmed. I had the pleasure of talking to a Rear Admiral who said the boards were pushed back to 23JUN. I got pushed back from May so I'm up for June!