• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
This thread is a font of speculation, conjecture, & misinformation... you can believe, or not believe whatever you want, but beware of any info prefaced with "I heard that....", "My Recruiter/Processor told me.....", and when you see "My sources tell me....", that's the epitome of bum dope, head for the apocalypse bunker!:eek:

Listen to NOPO and AW Pros such as Rufio, NavyRecOff, etc., for the latest informed info, and sometimes even that is subject to change.;)
BzB

THANK YOU!!! I thought I was the only one thinking this.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
This thread is a font of speculation, conjecture, & misinformation... you can believe, or not believe whatever you want, but beware of any info prefaced with "I heard that....", "My Recruiter/Processor told me.....", and when you see "My sources tell me....", that's the epitome of bum dope, head for the apocalypse bunker!:eek:

Listen to NOPO and AW Pros such as Rufio, NavyRecOff, etc., for the latest informed info, and sometimes even that is subject to change.;)
BzB
Yep that is exactly what I'm doing. And any updates from my NRD (excluding my kit specifically) I am also taking with a grain of salt. I got excited last time around, got chastized by some of those individuals, so I'm refusing to let myself get too excited just yet.

I figure since we are starting over, may as well throw some videos into the mix to stave off anticipation... Or make it worse (muhaha).

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Not sure if you guys saw NOPO's post but the board did go down this week. Some of you should be getting results soon. Looks like I'm going to have another couple months of waiting.

jander12

pilot
[good info]... Also, we just held another Pilot and NFO board since we had a large enough group of applicants to justify holding the board. Will send those results out to the Fleet and NRDs before the 4th of July break as well...[more good info]

varlogkern

Well... Okay I'll be the first to admit that I'm honestly stunned. I expected it to be another few weeks off at a minimum. So now becomes the waiting game of which NRD started dropping info first. For those in the fleet, try not to make us too jealous :p

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Not sure how many fleet applicants we had waiting on this board to go down. My app wont be in until next week, so I'm pretty jealous of all of you. Good luck you guys! Please post your results on here so I have somewhat of an idea of what to expect.

varlogkern

I know last time around there was a handful, three or four maybe, and they found out about three days before the first general applicants found it. Then it took about another week for everyone to know.

Last edited: