• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lawsuit Katrina Style

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Funny, the San Francisco people don't shit themselves trying to defend when we bag on their city's downfalls.

If Atlanta got just 1/10th of the bullshit that New Orleans gives itself for the year after the hurricane, then I never, ever want to go there. They can even keep their hookers and blow. Violent crime in Atlanta shot up after Katrina, and that is not a coincidence. As if Atlanta wasn't already dealing with its own overpopulation of dregs, we then had to deal with a special breed of superdreg.

NO needs to be rebuilt and then sustained. I'll pay my taxes for that program. Otherwise all those fuckbuckets are going to be in our cities making it unsafe for our families.

I have no idea why anybody of any means would want to live there.

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
I was in New Orleans during Katrina. There was no gas left by two days before the storm hit and I was way upstairs with lots of supplies. Also, the contraflow isn't managed by the cops who work it but by some moron administrator--so everyone gets stuck sans gas on the road. (I know that's a lame excuse--it suffices to say that I am a blond.) No one expected that level of flooding.

Like everyone who was here or who was affected (which is everyone here) I am grateful beyond words for the tireless efforts of the individuals who came to help. I saw those guys evacuating the sick and elderly and I know they had been at it for more than 24 hours. I saw that endless stream of helicopters dropping sand in the levee breach and I certainly was thankful to see that the rising water was slowing.

I don't believe that there is a citizen here who would dream of expressing anything but tearful thanks to any and all of those rescuers. I haven't heard a word about a lawsuit. (And I would have heard.)

Am I ready to go back to my mountains and the occasional avalanche--yes indeed.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
Violent crime in Atlanta shot up after Katrina, and that is not a coincidence. As if Atlanta wasn't already dealing with its own overpopulation of dregs, we then had to deal with a special breed of superdreg.

A few of my buddies are Houston Cops and they said the same thing. In parts of the city homicide doubled(so they said)

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
A few of my buddies are Houston Cops and they said the same thing. In parts of the city homicide doubled(so they said)

Word has it that the Houston gangs kicked the living crap out of the NO Gangs!

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
If you have $2K rims on your car and no insurance. You are wrong.
What if you have them on your.....ATV?:D
reeims.jpg