• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 IDC Board

sbarron88

It's odd, just got off the phone with my recruiter and it says no results posted yet. Could they be released at different times? Applied for Intel back in September.

tluong14

Got a PRO REC N on BOL. Gongrats to everyone who made it. I guess its on to the CEC board for me.

Last edited:

IT1_Mac

WHAT?! I just left work too!
So did I. I seen HawaiiIDC's post and checked from home.
@IT1_Mac , what are your stats, so that other applicants can have a reference of what it takes for a Pro-Rec Y?
10 yrs. 7 yrs sea duty, 2 IA's.
Sailor of the Year.
LPO at Sea
All EP's
Bachelor's from Excelsior Information Technology. 3.74
43 OAR
Appraisals from O5 & O4
Admiral LOR
1 NCM, 7 NAM, 3 FLOC
All of the IT NECs.

Igbaf

Sneaky-Beaky Like
It's odd, just got off the phone with my recruiter and it says no results posted yet. Could they be released at different times? Applied for Intel back in September.
My recruiter said it's normal for AD to get results first, nothing to worry about yet.

damion Salabie

clicking the March link on BOL; nothing. saying no results available. I even received an email saying my package was forwarded to the board.