• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

bendaggs

Does anyone know how quick we will know if we got selected from the July 15th board? And what does the turnaround from knowing if we got selected to going to OCS?
if you look on the google sheets, I believe there is a tab that shows how long people waited after the board met to receive their decisions. I put my availability as October 1st, not sure if this is a good/bad amount of time, but I wanted enough time to work out and be prepared.

fearedengineer

Does anyone know how quick we will know if we got selected from the July 15th board? And what does the turnaround from knowing if we got selected to going to OCS?
It should be around 10 business days. But yeah it depends. Also, still confused but I asked my recruiter about the push to the 15th but he said that this SNA board should still convene on July 8.

Last edited:

SailorJerry826

Enlisted Submariner turned SNFO Selectee
If it’s not up already you might have to wait until next week, for reference last board our at board list didn’t come out until about a week before the board convened.
Where do you see if you’re “at-board” or not if you’re an AD Sailor? I keep hearing that active people can see it but I don’t know where they’re talking about.

srharris

My recruiter told me there was another packet submission date for July 19 for the same board that is also convening in July to be determined in August. Not sure what's going on with all these dates being thrown around, but figured I'd pass that info along. He also said they are pushing hard for pilot recruits, maybe that's why? Also, as far as the I-select goes, he told me the turn around is about 2 weeks or whenever the next OCS class begins, does anybody have any other information on that?