• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Cameronf328

It seems that access to the list varies on how integrated your command is with Flank Speed. If your command seldom uses Flank Speed, then your account probably won’t have access to most things, including the MyNavyHR share point.
I ended up being able to find it, thank you very much

Danger95

Just double checking just be safe even if I am at board for the navy I could still meet with a marine recruiter and go through NAMI with them and it won’t back fire or get me in trouble. Is it advised not to tell my Navy recruiter about this.
Until you sign that dotted line you can do whatever you want brother. And your recruiter does not need to know unless you get picked up by the marines and no longer wish to pursue naval aviation.

CTHER28

Just double checking just be safe even if I am at board for the navy I could still meet with a marine recruiter and go through NAMI with them and it won’t back fire or get me in trouble. Is it advised not to tell my Navy recruiter about this.
As a recruiter, I can tell you that your recruiter would appreciate a heads up. If you go to any decent Marine recruiter and tell them you’re also applying for the Navy, they’re going to tell your recruiter. And your recruiter would probably appreciate it more to hear it from you!

sethwilson106

Anyone know typically when we should here whether we get selected or not? I'm in the board for SNA with a 62/8/7/8. Probably not good enough for BCDP with one semester left this fall, but hopefully can get picked up!

bluetoblue

Anyone know typically when we should here whether we get selected or not? I'm in the board for SNA with a 62/8/7/8. Probably not good enough for BCDP with one semester left this fall, but hopefully can get picked up!
I heard results are posted about two weeks later. So most likely the 29th of July.

Maldruin

Does anyone with access to the At Board doc know how many applicants there are for this board? Curious how many applied vs how many are active on this forum and have added themselves to the spreadsheet

bluetoblue

Does anyone with access to the At Board doc know how many applicants there are for this board? Curious how many applied vs how many are active on this forum and have added themselves to the spreadsheet
Last I saw on the spreadsheet it showed like 220 total applicants vs the 54 that have actually added themselves.