• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

podsu

SNA - OCS
Oh I just meant to fill in my details for this board. Like putting in my test scores and stuff. I saw the job selections and like score averages only went down to line 72 and all my info would be on line 73. I mean I can edit the formulas to include my scores just didn’t wanna mess things up.
I didn't touch anything besides the line that my information was going on. Just fill it out normally and the spreadsheet will do the magic on its own

Cameronf328

Awesome! Thank you. Does anyone know where and how to view the results and when they’ll be out? I’ve heard that the board date got pushed back but not sure if that’s true.

mlcard

Was notified by my recruiter that I am on the “At-Board” list. Not sure if anyone else has heard anything from their recruiters or not about that.

whereiswaldo

IDK where I am
It seems that access to the list varies on how integrated your command is with Flank Speed. If your command seldom uses Flank Speed, then your account probably won’t have access to most things, including the MyNavyHR share point.