• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anyone know where I can find the Navy SNA board schedule cause I'm hearing different dates?

The MyNavy HR commissioning programs page, which I believe you know, has the most up to date submission information.

In terms of when the actual board takes place, the dates listed are merely placeholders and the board may meet sooner, on, or after the listed date.

awindz9

My recruiter told me the board is supposed to convene on the 15th and results posted the 29th. What were you hearing?
I was just talking about the future board schedule. Reading this thread and seeing rumors about a board possibly in September and 6 boards this year. My NavyHR hasn't came out with the full schedule yet, but nothing certain as of now.

bluetoblue

I was just talking about the future board schedule. Reading this thread and seeing rumors about a board possibly in September and 6 boards this year. My NavyHR hasn't came out with the full schedule yet, but nothing certain as of now.
Ahhh I gotcha. Ya guess we just gotta wait more and see.

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter told me the board is supposed to convene on the 15th and results posted the 29th. What were you hearing?
The release of results doesn't have a set date and can vary from 2-10 weeks, it depends how much work the NRC processors have and when they get can get their part done.
My recruiter told me the 16th is the board date.
Board dates almost always are scheduled to start on a Monday, the board can adjust when they meet but often that info won't get put out.